TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Please remember to use the correct topic in the trade section, for gifting/trading.

Thank you.

Oops, just saw these! I need to check the forum more often. Luckily they're still dropping frequently at the hourlies and I was able to fill up on them. I'm looking forward to seeing the adults!

Oh noes! Another day and 3/4 until we can see the grown-ups! sad.gif I'm soooo curious!

Edited by Kelkelen

There AREN'T any of these eggs in the drops and yesterday (the day they came out) there weren't any new, now is that a glitch or just a weird thing but I want to get one of these for my scroll and for my friend.

But...what does it's name mean? it sounds like a cleaning product

There AREN'T any of these eggs in the drops and yesterday (the day they came out) there weren't any new, now is that a glitch or just a weird thing but I want to get one of these for my scroll and for my friend.

But...what does it's name mean? it sounds like a cleaning product

Turpentine is distilled pine resin. It's used in a lot of things, but mostly paints and varnishes and whatnot. It smells really strongly.

As for the drops, I caught mine a few hours ago (in the desert - heard they were originally dropping in alpine?) and saw some a minute ago, so they definitely haven't stopped.

Is it odd that I actually enjoy the smell of Turpentine? Especially when it's especially for paints.. I guess everyone has their own odd smells that they enjoy!

Also, managed to catch none for myself yet xd.png every Turp egg I catch is for those who are unlucky with catching tongue.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Lucky!! I just went out to get more eggies to AP after cooldown and clicked on one with the code Omgmk, and noticed I didn't get it, figures, but I saw that whom ever has the scroll Nightgaze got it. They best give it a good name! xP I'm just happy with my royal blue gGEEm. Anyone else got cool code turpentines? My newest egg's code is ELO4G! xP Like an e-log...

Lucky!! I just went out to get more eggies to AP after cooldown and clicked on one with the code Omgmk, and noticed I didn't get it, figures, but I saw that whom ever has the scroll Nightgaze got it. They best give it a good name! xP I'm just happy with my royal blue gGEEm. Anyone else got cool code turpentines? My newest egg's code is ELO4G! xP Like an e-log...

ive got one with XGelH my one might try to make itself mnore attractive bu putting gell on its scales lol

New eggs, Yay!! biggrin.gif

I've been so busy with school that I haven't had much DC time lately. Glad I decided to log on today.

Missed the hourly drop, as I just got home.

Hoping that I'll be able to catch on soon next time.

Is it odd that I actually enjoy the smell of Turpentine? Especially when it's especially for paints.. I guess everyone has their own odd smells that they enjoy!

Also, managed to catch none for myself yet xd.png every Turp egg I catch is for those who are unlucky with catching tongue.gif

Nice!

I don't think it's too strange to like the smell. I've got a brother who likes the smell of gasoline. I imagine that if these guys are actually capable of breeding with others, those dragons they're successful with will be the ones who don't mind it either! tongue.gif

I have a Turp with the code l3UUj, which I always see as "I <3 U, J" even though I don't know anyone who's name starts with a J. Well, I love you Johnny-Bob! xd.png

Edit: Just checked, my eggs hatch in 18 hours. wub.gif

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/attachme...rophies-039.jpg Heh.

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

i have a feeling they are going to be only be able to breed with other turpentines, as it states in the subtitle that it would be hard to find mates of other species

I've made some trades of CB Turpentine(s) for an IOU of CB hatchies, and I'm actually so excited about them. If they fall through and then Turpentines turn out to be uncommon I'll be sad though. :c

I found this out yesterday, but my sister wouldn't let use the computer. These are cool eggs. Does anyone know where are they found? Also, thanks for the new release TJ!

I found this out yesterday, but my sister wouldn't let use the computer. These are cool eggs. Does anyone know where are they found? Also, thanks for the new release TJ!

They're found in the desert biome. =)

Oh wow, I was actually able to grab five! And a Spitfire, haha. Sadly, it's a failed Vamp now. :C

Anyways, thanks! I actually saw this update before I went for eggs (had no time), and it felt like a dream! xd.png I actually dream of DragCave having lots of new eggs, so it's really cool since I had no idea what was going on beforehand. CX

Nice!

I don't think it's too strange to like the smell.  I've got a brother who likes the smell of gasoline.  I imagine that if these guys are actually capable of breeding with others, those dragons they're successful with will be the ones who don't mind it either!  tongue.gif

Hah! I like the smell of turpentine and gasoline...go strange me xd.png

So, I take it that these species of dragon are not going to be rares or uncommon? The hatchling is a little hard to see details of but what I can see of it, it's got great color combo. Can't wait to see the adult.

Edited by calenlass

Hah! I like the smell of turpentine and gasoline...go strange me xd.png

So, I take it that these species of dragon are not going to be rares or uncommon? The hatchling is a little hard to see details of but what I can see of it, it's got great color combo. Can't wait to see the adult.

xP So do I!

I think they might, just might, be uncommons, but it is very well possible that they'll be commons. I actually was just looking at the DCW ratings and noticed that it was mainly bassed on how many are usually found in the AP... they might just be commons all thanks to me because I have the new release APers/gifters, but I don't think that will really matter during the time they are in big drops, so I think they should be okay. smile.gif

lol I managed to get a turp with the code fshbA. I'm thinking its name will have something to do with fish laugh.gif