TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Haven't caught a single one yet :/

Welp, caught two and a misclick xd.png :3

Baw, they can't have stopped that fast, my sister still didn't get 'em. Well, the hour drop is coming up...

*bows to superior logic*

quite right

Alrriiiiiiiight! A misclick on a Pink, but I'll take that too wink.gif

/happily incubates as many as I can, and waits to see what TJ's grownup looks like.

They're still dropping, right?

I just looked in on the full hour drop, at :02, and already "no eggs to be found" in the Desert. sad.gif

Just caught my 2nd egg at the hour drop and I am happy for now. I sure hope they will be commons.

They're still dropping, right?

I just looked in on the full hour drop, at :02, and already "no eggs to be found" in the Desert. sad.gif

... I'm sure they'll become caveblockers, actually.

If they only breed with other members of their species

Edited by DarkEternity

They're actually pretty easy to catch. I caught like 1only yesterday and gifted most of them smile.gif

Ehhh... I wouldn't say they're easy to catch....

Quick question, how do you pronounce 'turpentine'?

Is it long 'i' or short 'i'?

Long.

Long.

Oh. My brother said it was short..

I CAUGHT ONE FROM THE DESERT JUST THEN! ohmy.gif

Perfect timing, on my behalf.

Ehhh... I wouldn't say they're easy to catch....

Well, O'd say they are and I am a bad catcher xd.png But if you use the 5minute drops they're easy, but I always fail at the big ones...

I'm guessing they won't be rare, but a turpentine x anything else pairing will be xd.png

I'm guessing they won't be rare, but a turpentine x anything else pairing will be xd.png

That was my guess, too. But I guess they will give turpentines most of the time, like tinsrl x Mint.

That was my guess, too. But I guess they will give turpentines most of the time, like tinsrl x Mint.

No, mint only produces heaps because we as users don't desire them...

TJ has stated that there aren't really 'ratios'. My guess that dragons are only rare because we breed a lot of them, and this contributes to their rarity. In comparison to mints, I assume tinsels are more desired so there's more of them so most of the time the pairing produces mints.

Gifted the first 2 eggies I caught, but when I went to catch some for myself, I miss-clicked a Spitfire xP Oh well, hopefully I can be rid of it and try to catch some later ^^;

There's not a single one appearing in the cave. I thought there would at least be a few on only the 2nd day of release...

Edit:

Was looking in Alpine - but now they are in Desert? Why is everything good in the Desert? It's almost always empty these days...

Edited by lilysally

Actually, I caught one without getting the "get code" message xd.png I like the code of my 2nd one x'3 Apparently it wants me to buy vinyl records xd.png

Awww, I dont have ANY!!! ~Take trading to the trading threads~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

One of my new egg's code is KmH5m.

It reminds me of motor racing.

I told him/her that his/her name will be Motor Racer. biggrin.gif

I've preserved the name until the egg hatches. >:D