TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

I've gifted a few eggs to people who also have a hard time getting some.

But asking for an arm and a leg for NEW RELEASES that will be around forever?! Jeez

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Really annoying, did not get a single egg. Clicked on a spitfire by mistake and didn't even get that, imagine...

I'm one of those who only got lucky getting one. But was wanting at least two...

Would these eggs be transferable sometime? My internet is going very slow mad.gif so I can't get any of the eggs, but my friend caught 1 or 2 for me and he wants to transfer them over, but he couldn't.

Would these eggs be transferable sometime? My internet is going very slow mad.gif so I can't get any of the eggs, but my friend caught 1 or 2 for me and he wants to transfer them over, but he couldn't.

All caveborn eggs have a cool-down of 5 hours before they're tradable/teleportable.

They are the same as any other egg caught in the cave, they have a 5 hour wait after being caught to transfer or abandon.

I wish the desert wasn't so empty often... I just got up for bring your kids to work day. And I couldn't find any. It's empty as always.

I wish the desert wasn't so empty often... I just got up for bring your kids to work day. And I couldn't find any. It's empty as always.

Try at the top of the hour for large drops and at the five minute mark for very small drops that go very quickly.

I asked myself if they can breed with others or only together. Because they are so "smelling". Can't wait to see this, if they are adults.

I got gifted one as well biggrin.gif I wish I could gift to people who are having trouble, if I wasn't having trouble as well.

Instead of a turpentine, I got a lineages tinsel.... Most luck I've had so far for rares... But I wanna turpentine x.x

Missed yesterday but I'm glad to see that they still seem to be dropping. Accidentally caught a spitfire though D:.

Still wondering, why were they in Alpine yesterday and in Desert today?

Still wondering, why were they in Alpine yesterday and in Desert today?

Lagie quoted something Nectaris had said about how she created the dragon prior to the release of biomes, hadn't set a biome and TJ put them into alpine. In one of her posts, she mentioned how she thought they were more fitting in the desert and it seems TJ saw and changed it.

ETA: Whoops, wrong person. Got mixed up between the 'N' names. Sorry Nectaris! x)

Edited by Varekis

Thanks for the new release!

I got 4 of them, I can't wait to see the adult sprites! laugh.gif

I waited for the 9 drop and managed to catch 2 but when I went to influence couldn't remember password and when I put it in it came back saying it was invalid. sad.gif

I want to see these adults! I find them very interesting.. smile.gifsmile.gif

An egg hatched which unlocked me and I was lucky enough to catch another turpentine egg at the top of the hour drop. smile.gif

I'm really looking forward to seeing the adults of these as well.

The babies are cute. Can't wait to see what the adults look like. c: