TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

I'm thinking about glomping a poor noob that can't get one.

But those people are hard to find. >.>

Wheeee! FINALLY got myself unlocked, and managed to snag 3 of the new little stinkers on the first try! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I love how the sort of "racing-stripe dots" look on the hatchies so far -- can't wait to see the adults!

I've got the two I was trying for and somehow ended up with a third???

I'm done...

Happy hunting, all...

-----------------

edit:

I have to say to all those having troube getting any of the new eggs. It took me three months before I got two of the Golden Wyverns, but I have gotten all I want of the new drop with my miniscule laptop.

So hang in there, friends, it IS doable...

Edited by Husky51

One of my eggs has the code Capin. I thought that was cute. I thought Judge Turpin would be a great name for him so I hoarded it. <3

I love the colors of the new dragons so much! /squee

Been a full 24 hours since I found out about this and STILL no egg! I hate my slow Internet. >:(

For the people not having much luck snagging a new egg, it is very possible that in a month this will be a cave blocker so I wouldn't fret about it too much. We have no idea how common this egg is gonna be when the hype dies down. It's entirely possible you won't be able to give them away soon enough. smile.gif

Yay, finally caught an hourly drop, and got 5 eggs, one of which is already promised to a friend. Now I'm relieved. biggrin.gif

Good luck to everyone still on the hunt!

got two of em and influenced them 1 male 1 female hopefully I wont get my 1st influence fail now

Got my two. Finally.

Now, to catch two more or to chase some of the other pretties that have been dropping? Hmmmmm... laugh.gif

Look like every has one or more and I still have 0 sad.gif

Look like i will never every get one. sad.gif

I have gifted some to those having a hard time getting them because their computer is slow. Some are asking to much for those eggs, JMO

Edited by ~Kat~

Is anyone still having trouble getting some? If you don't have any, PM me and I'll see if I can help.

Just realized I haven't posted here yet. XD I'm really curious to see the Turpentines all grown up, the eggs have a pretty interesting colour combination.

Thanks TJ and artist(s)! ^^

By the way, are they still dropping regularly in the Desert? I think I missed the last couple of 5 minute drops.

Edit: Never mind, just saw them again and got a 3rd one. :3

Edited by MissK.

I have gifted some to those having a hard time getting them because their computer is slow. Some are asking to much for those eggs, JMO

Yes! New drops always seem to bring out all the greed in some people. It's pretty pathetic. Disable Java Script and images and set Page Style to none and the page loads a lot faster so you don't have to fall victim to these amoral jerkwads.