TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

While I still can't seem to catch any on my own, I have been glomped one, and have another gifter who is picking up several for me. I use the method detailed by WraithZephyr! It normally works very well, even with moderate lag, but with my ISP problem so bad now, it is wonderful the way people have volunteered to help! Thank you to TJ, Nectaris, and my very kind gifters for keeping the Cave a wonderful place to be! <3

You are all amazing! wub.gif

Managed to get 5 and influenced them for alternating 3 males and 2 females. I preach that raising a little pink army comes in mighty handy!

so excited for these adults! I dont even remember hearing of this breed before anywhere...

Just managed to get my last 3 for a total of 6 dragons. Good luck to those still hunting. Thank you TJ and artists, for this new release!

Am I missing something here? Are they in the desert? From what I've read thats where they are but I haven't seen a single egg and with normal releases I manage to catch my few quite quickly.

Am I missing something here? Are they in the desert? From what I've read thats where they are but I haven't seen a single egg and with normal releases I manage to catch my few quite quickly.

Yes, they are in the desert -- they appear every 5 mins right now

Yup they're in the desert now, but they're being picked up really quickly though

also, can't wait to see the adults biggrin.gif

I've only gotten one from a friend and I've tried all sorts of things with no results of getting another one sad.gif

Zero for me, my net's too slow to even try tongue.gif

Dang it! I'm late! D:

Edit: Got 6 new eggs incubated and ready to go, but accidentally clicked on a purple. xd.png

I'm assuming these are either uncommon or rare?

Edited by BirdSpirit

How did I not notice the new release until now?! - And I was on the Cave this morning! Anyways, I stll managed to get a pair, so I'm happy. biggrin.gif

I got four just in case they end up rare. I mean, if they refuse to breed mostly, it may be hard to get more. Not impossible, just hard.

Got my 2 pairs that drop <3 I'll leave the rest for others, haha.

And those little hatchlings are absolutely adorable, while I'm here. I hope I like the adults as much as I do the hatchlings, because I'll be sad if I don't. :c

Had good timing with this egg release; I had JUST freed up my whole scroll, so I got seven of them in the third drop. smile.gif

I love the hatchlings so far, and I look forward to seeing the adults.

Thanks! <3

O.O new release? I still haven't managed to get my hands on a glimmer.. Oh well wish me luck!

Dang it! I'm late! D:

Edit: Got 6 new eggs incubated and ready to go, but accidentally clicked on a purple. xd.png

I'm assuming these are either uncommon or rare?

I guess we won't know for a while. smile.gif It took a while to really figure out the rarity of Royal Blues and Golden Wyverns. We really only knew their rarity in relation to each other for the first few days. But as the cave settles back down and returns to normal, we should get a better idea of whether they're rare, common, or somewhere in between. :3

Which biome is the new dragon in?

The desert. smile.gif

I got two today and hope to get a few more smile.gif Thank you so much for the new dragon release and to everyone for your hard work!

Are they still dropping though? Hard to tell; the cave seems to be back to normal