TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Still haven't been able to catch any... Today is my B'day and I thought I might be luckier, but still none.... sad.gif Will continue to stalk the cave...

Ohh! Happy birthday! (I'm PMing you something... smile.gif)

YAY! I might be able to even get a third tomorrow morning! Good luck everyone! *sets out plate of cookies for cave stalkers to nom on while watching cave, and even come GF cookies for those cave stalkers with celiac*

Hey, does anyone know who the artist of the egg is? I always want to know, but they never say, so I was wondering if maybe someone saw this in the completed section and knows who made the egg.

The artist for the hatchies is Nectaris, you can see it in the Dragon Cave Wiki, in the Current Release section! ^^

Are some people still failling to get one? I'm trying to find someone I can glomp right now! X3

....Me?Me? OuO

*stares up with pleading eyes*

Ohh! Happy birthday! (I'm PMing you something... smile.gif)

YAY! I might be able to even get a third tomorrow morning! Good luck everyone! *sets out plate of cookies for cave stalkers to nom on while watching cave, and even come GF cookies for those cave stalkers with celiac*

Hey, does anyone know who the artist of the egg is? I always want to know, but they never say, so I was wondering if maybe someone saw this in the completed section and knows who made the egg.

Since Nectaris is the artist who did both the hatchies and there's no one else listed so far as being involved (though that might change with the adult), I assume that she did the egg also. unsure.gif But I guess you'd probably have to ask her.

And I'm loving these Turpentines so far! Can't wait to see them matured. ^^

Still haven't been able to catch any... Today is my B'day and I thought I might be luckier, but still none.... sad.gif Will continue to stalk the cave...

WOOT!!! Managed to catch 2 this time.... maybe my luck is changing smile.gif

The Desert is where they're dropping.

Yes, just caught three! I hope to catch three more tonight.

I'm a bit late for this drop.. What biome(s) is it in?

It's in the desert biome.

Woot!!!! Just got two of them biggrin.gif!

Another reason for the Desert to have even more people? :'P

*sigh*

as grateful as i am to the person that gave me one, its depressing to know thats the only one im ever going to get. i want to actually catch one...

The gendered hatchlings are even more adorable than the ungendered ones!

Can't wait to see the adult~

I didn't even know there was new eggs until I was doing my daily clicking on DDF and was like, "Huh? What eggs are those? blink.gif They must be new! Gotta go catch some!" xd.png Thanks TJ and the spriter(s) :3 I need to catch 2 more (I caught 2 already) tongue.gif

*Edit* I really need to re-read what I type xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

@ kiyoura: Ikr? Kinda like with the alpine. XD Never heard of Turpentine before so I wiki'd it. Apparently it's an oil that can be collected/distilled from trees or crude oil. Assuming it's the latter one that had more influence (if any) in the decision of where to base them? :D (I may be incredibly naive assuming that oil is obtained from desert-y places XD)

And wow, I managed to catch three in the last five minute drop. Only been able to snag from five minute drops a few times and even those eggs were spread over a series of drops. First time for everything! ._.

No dimorphism? Awww :/

I hate dragons without dimorphism. Just a personal preference I suppose :S

LOL, just now caught one, and the last four letters in its code are "p-i-k-a".

Very interesting breed. What a lovely thing to come home to.

No dimorphism? Awww :/

I hate dragons without dimorphism. Just a personal preference I suppose :S

It's fun to see them in a different pose, i agree.