Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

When you can recite all dialogue word for word.

You've been playing kingdom hearts too much when:

You hear a sound when it's dark and think Xehanort is going to kill you.

You hear another sound and try to summon a keyblade.

You're going to far with Minecraft when...

You start punching trees with your bare fists solely to get more wood.

You accidentally hit a pet of yours, and in response you feed it raw pork chops.

You refuse to speak to tall men dressed in black.

You walk outside and marvel at the HD look of the texture pack.

You swim by bobbing up and down while walking forward.

You get legitimately angry when you kill an animal and it doesn't drop anything on death.

You've been playing too much MapleStory when:

You complain about the lack of magic guard for mages in other series.

You are convinced that lvl 100 is a low level.

You no longer believe that 100m is a lot of money.

You expect to start lagging when you walk into a town.

You think that saying "it has pot" is a perfectly normal thing to do.

You have replaced the word "explode" and all of its derivatives with "boom" in your vocabulary.

You have played too much Okamiden when you see a pot and want to break it.

You've been playing to much Dark Souls when:

-When you drop the soap in the shower, and then wonder how long it will take for you to get summoned.

-When you put a ring and try to do a ninja flip, then wake up in a hospital.

-When you wonder why you can't run while carrying a refrigerator on your back.

-When you try to use bonfire as a word in scrabble.

-When you rub some moss you found on a cut, then flip out not from the fact that you just infected your cut, but from the fact that it wasn't red moss and now you're screwed.

-Someone tells you to go to church, but you refuse and say, "The Way of White is pointless."

-When you spend twenty minutes explaining to your friend who is playing Wii Sports about how incredible Dark Souls is even though you know he doesn't give a damn, but you're just happy to be blabbing away about Dark Souls.

-You know you play Dark Souls too much when whenever you hear a "hum" sound you think you're getting invaded.

-When you're extra careful about taking off your wedding band since you only have one, and some rings shatter when you take them off.

-When one of your friends messages you with an obscure Dark Souls question, and despite not having played for 3 months, you can answer it in 4 seconds.

-

You know you've been playing...

Rescreatu too much when you have dreams about it and call your dog a Zenirix.

Dragcave too much when you start posting your eggs everywhere, including e-mail ( I almost did that smile.gif

Edited by qweee

You know you play Pokemon too much when you get angry at the different type effectiveness in other games with typing.

You know you've played AC4 too much when you see a ship in a movie and the first thing you think of is "I wanna sink and look that ship..."

You know you've played too much Rune Factory when you start wondering what your crush's heart level towards you is.

You know you've been playing too many Zelda games when you try playing the songs on every instrument you can...and succeed.

Edited by Crystal4060

You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask when you go outside and look up expecting to see that nightmare of a moon dangerously close to your house.

A true story actually. xd.png

You know that you've been playing too much Fire Emblem Awakening when you randomly blurt out random catch phrases.

DON'T MESS WITH A BUNNY.

You know you've played too much Lightning Returns when you find yourself peering down the street in real life looking for Chaos Infusions.

you know you have been playing a video game for too long when you can tell the difference between a bug and a glitch and spot them in the game instantly (not guitly :/)

You know you've played too much sleeping dogs when you feel a sudden adrenaline rush at school almost try breaking your friend's leg in the click-click-hold combo. I actually felt like doing this, unprovoked. My friend was just standing there and I felt like... Too much sleeping dogs.

You know you've been playing too much TF2 when you start hearing mini sentry beeps...I swear I just heard one... o-o

You know you've been playing Pokémon too long when you try flying to a town for a few seconds before realizing you're trying to fly on a Lucario xd.png

You know you've been playing too much Ōkami when you see a picture of a white wolf and think of Amaterasu.

I swear, this happens to me all the time. >_<

Edited by DragonClawz

You know you have played Skyrim too much when you find yourself wondering where the hell your follower has gone in real life.

when i play games too much, i can see it when i close my eyes

and when i play games waaaaay too much, i dream about them

Don't know if anybody said this but...

You know you've played too much Dragon Cave when you name dragons after your family.

Edited by pikapika555

You know you have been playing to much Ace Attorney when you want to yell "OBJECTION" at people when they are wrong about something.

You know you've played Skyrim too long when you pensively watch the skies, just in case a dragon shows up.

You know you've played Harry Potter too long when you shout "Alohomora!" at a locked door to get it to open!

You know you've been playing Legend of Zelda too much when you go around your neighbourhood breaking pots and cutting grass.