Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you've played Batman (Arkham Asylum and City) too much when you start dreaming about seeing a (romantic) conversation between Batman and Catwoman in Arkham City and also dreaming that you've become a super villain and institutionalized at the Asylum. <--- Just happened to me last night.

You know you've played Pokemon too much when you start imagining Pokemon everywhere around you.

You know you've played Portal 2 too much when you start craving a cake and knowing you can't have one or imagining shooting a portal gun at random walls, floors, etc. just to see what would happen if a person fell in a portal. Also when you start reading things in GLaDOS' voice.

You know you've played too much Banished when you dream about a scenario you have to help your citizens cope with, and survive through...

That dream was so odd. It kind of worries me that I dreamed about it...

Edited by Wahya

You know you've been playing too much Kingdom Hearts(any game) when you try to summon a Keyblade of your own. True story, bro.

You know you've played too much destiny when you do the raid 2-3 more times a week because you're bored.

You know you have played too much dinosaur games when you are trying to do something else for more than 5 times a month because you are bored most of the time.

You know you've played too much Skyrim when you recite quotes around friends who have never played it, just because, to you, it seems like a logical and "natural" thing to say. You also know you've played it too much when you start naming your Pokemon after your favorite TES characters, which only makes you get even more emotional during fights... Or if you just start relating everything to TES in general, really.

You know you have played too long Ōkami whenever you hear the song "Waka Waka" you can only think of the half-baked prophet.

You know you've played too much of ANY game*coughSkyrimcough* when you look down at the ski slope from a chair lift and wonder where you'll respawn if you jump off and kill yourself.

And you know you've played too much Dragon Cave when you pull all-nighters just to try and get a Neglected egg.

When you start dreaming playing it! Yes, I'm talking about you Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. Though, dreaming about being a jedi knight is pretty cool.

You know you have spent way, way, way too much time playing Freedom Wars if you wake up and wonder where the hell your Accessory is.

You know you've been playing too much when you look at the floor irl and think "I wonder if there are any texture mods for that..."

You know you've been planing a rp campaign to long when your supposed to be getting ready to go camping and the first food you think of to bring is Journey Bread

You know you've played too much of ANY game*coughSkyrimcough* when you look down at the ski slope from a chair lift and wonder where you'll respawn if you jump off and kill yourself.

YES

You know you've been playing too much Minecraft when you try to kill that pesky spider in your barn loft to make a bow dry.gif

You know you have been playing too much Skyrim when you see a grey stocky looking horse in a field and instantly think 'That where it went!'.

You know you have been playing to much skyrim when you can speak in the language of the Dov (dragon).... that and speak the main theme to it in complete dov.....

(Minecraft)

You know you play Minecraft too much when you have more diamonds than cobblestone.

You know you play too much Skyrim when you ask your friends to pick up items for you.

(Warframe) You know you've been playing too much when the lights flicker and you think the Stalker is after you...

You know you have played too much Ōkami whenever you see a white dog you can only think of Amaterasu.

True story.

You know you've been playing Final Fantasy 7 too long when you look at and birthstone jewelery and think of them as materia.

You know you've been playing Ib too long when you expect everything in art galleries to come to life. (This has happened to me once.)

You know you've played too much Five Nights at Freddy's when doors being opened by other people scares the crap out of you.

You know you've been playing too much Skyrim when you look at the shadows outside irl and think "this mod looks good." On the rare occasion I make it outside... >.>;

You know you play any game too long when you wake up in the middle of the night dreaming of what you just played.