Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you have played too much Skyrim if you refuse to go out at night because you don't want your neighbours to get killed by vampires.

You know you've played Dance Dance Revolution too long when you close your eyes and you see arrows rising in your vision.

(LoL) You know you've played League of Legends too much when you make a Tryndamere spinning reference in physics class when doing a lab about circular motion.

You know you've played Pokemon too long when you keep mistaking white and red Christmas ornaments for Pok'e balls.

Edited by Syiren

You know you played too many MMOs when you ask what are the stats on the shirt you are buying at the mall.

You know you've been playing Pokèmon too long when you keep seeing animals as Pokèmon.

(Has happened to me, I was like, PIDOVE THEY ARE REAL! tongue.gif )

You know you've been playing Pokemon too much when you start turning your favorite characters into Pokemon in your game.xd.png

(Warframe) You know you've been playing too much when the lights flicker and you think the Stalker is after you...

yes, all of this!

You know you've been playing Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time when you can pinpoint which dungeon or temple someone is in based on the boss music.

You know you've played Kingdom Hearts too long when you watch a Disney movie and wonder when the Heartless will start showing up.

You know you play any game too long when you wake up in the middle of the night dreaming of what you just played.

To add onto this, even more if whatever game you were playing isn't action and you dreamed that you were actually in there, talking with them and fighting/whatever with them.

Especially when it's a mon-style game.... And you don't even have the mon in question. Yet.

You know you've been playing Pokemon too much when you start turning your favorite characters into Pokemon in your game.xd.png

lol, I've done that so many times it's sad. Lelouch is an Umbreon, Suzaku's a Pidoet, Alphonse Elric is an Aggron, Sora's an Eevee, Zack's a Mightyena, Cloud's a Jolteon, Genesis is a Moltres and Sephiroth's a shiny Ninetails. xd.png

You know you've been playing a video game for too long when you start quoting what the characters says whenever you get the chance.

Usually I can tell that I've been playing for too long when I get a headache. It happens more often than not, especially when I'm struggling to complete a level for too long and when it's very stressful. That's when I stop playing, turn my Play Station 2 off and pause the game for a couple of days, weeks, or even months! And then I play it again and usually pass the level on the first try. ohmy.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

When, even though you love Red Dead Redemption, you've burned out and don't want to play it any longer.

(Every RPG) ....when you walk around and suddenly realize, that you didnt had an encounter in a while and fear what will come. (Like....PEOPLE!)

You know you have played Dragon Cave for too long when you go up to random pregnant women and press their stomachs and hope that it helps the baby grow faster.

you know when you've played Skyrim too long when you "Death to the Stormcloaks" when someone mentions the Elder Scrolls Series.

You know you've played that adoptable game too much when too many things annoy you about it and you'd basically improve most of it if you could but you keep playing just because you have invested too much work and time into it to just quit now... and you know that taking a break will make it impossible to catch up with some stuff that get released in the meantime.

Edited by VixenDra

You know you've played Assassin's Creed too much when you pass a building in real life and you're involuntarily calculating in your head how to scale that building XD ! (it happened to me recently :lol:)

Also you know you've played Assassin's Creed too much when you wish for a hidden blade and you know and search for quotes from the series.

On 12/28/2014 at 11:46 AM, DarkDragonWind said:

To Add on to this

when you make Teams that you think your fave characters would have, and you know

get the Entire Team even if you gotta Shiny Hunt, competitive breed, all that fun stuff

or you try to get a team based around Each Character in a Franchise. Each of them

You know you've been playing a game too long when you see a shadow on the ground that looks a bit too unlike a bird's, and you instinctively want to reach for the bow - that you definitely do not have, because this is real life and not skyrim, and that was just a weird bird shadow, not a dragon's shadow.

Or when you get startled by something in a not-very-well-lit area and go for your 10mm silenced pistol.... that you also definitely do not have, because this is not Fallout 4 and odds are that was not a feral ghoul you just heard in the shadows.

Seriously, even though I only control these weapons with a controller, I have enough real life experience with them that my hands start going into the positions needed to draw/fire them automatically if I spend more than a couple of hours in either game.

Have also had multiple dreams where I'm in some movie situation that is in no way related to Fallout 4, and yet VATS pops up XD 

You know you've been playing too much BTD5 when you see the track in patterns everywhere and when you close your eyes.

You know you've been playing the Sims too long when the appropriate music pops into your head when you're choosing an outfit/assembling furniture.