Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you've played too much Mirror's Edge when you look at anything and think of how to parkour on it. xd.png (Ex - pipes on the side of a building = something to climb to get to the roof.)

You also know you've been playing too much Left 4 Dead 2 when you start getting on your guard to simply walk around a corner because you suspect there might be a Spitter or something.

I know I spent too much time on PAD when I giggle whenever I read/hear "one true god".

Or when I drop a few names from myths that nobody else knows.

You know you've been playing too much anything when you start quoting characters from it on a daily basis. >.>

amen to that. sleep.gif;

you know you've played any game too long when you make the same mistake and or die the same way more than three times in a row.

You know you've played too much Pokemon when the first thing that comes to mind when someone says pearl is not a shiny orb inside of a oyster, but a video game and it takes you a full ten seconds to realize they are talking about jewelry.

You know you have played pokemon for too long when you start hearing back ground town music when your not even thinking or playing the game. (true story, it's like elevator music... Never have to think about it, it's just there.)

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you try to places torches in a building you've never been in before so that you can find your way out/prevent mobs from spawning

You've know you played too much DC when you confuse it's breeding mechanics with Pokemon's and then you think that the reason that you're only getting the female Pokemon when you breed is because the male is much rarer

You know you've been playing Smite for too long when you get penta kills with guardians ☻

You know you've played too much minecraft when you hit your cat and expect him to sit.

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you think your dog is going to teleport to you.

You know you've been playing to much Smite when you reply "thats to bad", "no problem", ect... in authentic character accents.

(Also 'Breath fire!? HA! Go back to your mothers basement and play DnD!'((rip Ao)

Too much Patapon will cause the "March" command to sear itself into your brain whenever you walk.

Pata-Pata-Pata-Pon~

Also, seeing this:

And doing a double take before proceeding to laugh head off.

... Yeah. Me and the three other people who plays both TO:LUCT and ToS.

Too much DotA 2 and you'll be confused why there aren't any side shops or jungle creeps off of dirt roads.

you know you play minecraft too much when you start thinking you see creepers at night.

has Happened to me more than once .

Edited by Starscream

You know you play Okami too much every time you see ink you think of the celestial brush.

You know you've been playing Dragon Cave too much when you pronounce "Pink" as "Penk".

You know you've played Majora's Mask too long when you quote this guy and never realize it.

you know you've been playing a game too long when you hear the 'Achievement Unlocked' sound effect hours after turning the console off

You know you have played too much Mind Zero when you can see the map layout in your sleep.

You know that you've been playing Pokémon too much when you can remember every single Pokémon off the top of your head.

You know you've been playing a game too long when you start hearing its soundtrack throughout your day.

I swear I could hear the music. ._____.

Similarly to beingtian,

You know you've played to much Patapon when you always step in rhythm.

You know you've played too much pokemon when you wonder what type your dog would be.

You know you've played too much Legend of Zelda when a rock is in the way and you almost say, "It's ok I'll just get out a bomb and blow it up.

You also know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when you break pots and hope to find Indian currency inside of them.

You know you played too much Dragon Age when you start checking your friends for how much they approve of you. Edited by Fateweaver

You know you've played Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask too long when you can take one of your music albums, turn on your game, and effortlessly recreate the entirety of every song on the album with Link's ocarina.

And you've definitely played Twilight Princess too long when you can do the above with the HOWLING STONES.

You know you've been playing too much Skyrim when some of your swears are, unintentionally:

"By the Nine!"

"Shor's bones!"

"Talos smite you!"