LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

They're the archetypes of Xenowyrms. Too many archetypes spoil the plot.

How do I unlock a Sprite Alt in the Market ? I need one for breeding 2G trades.

They are not available in the market, you just need to be patient and keep hunting for them in the biomes. You will recognise it when you see an egg that has an exclamation mark instead of the usual question mark. I hope you find one soon, they are quite rare though!

What on earth does it mean when people ask for bloodswap in the trading hub? Are they looking for vampires?

Close. Blood donors, actually. Beware the sharp needles.

Now that I have a bloodswap egg, what do I do with it?

[Funny thing... I literally just did a bloodswap trade with someone about an hour ago. XD ]

Now you wait to see if the blood transfusion was successful. If it's not, the distressed egg may attract Vampires like a flock of vultures.

Why are Equinox dragon eggs not limited to Equinox days?

They should be! If you caught one outside those days, it was a glitch for sure. Don't tell anyone, or TJ might take it away.

Why is my copper dragon giving me eggs of different colours when I breed it with other dragons?

Because of variants of colors of other dragons. Same mechanism with Stripes.

I came back after some kind of hiatus. Can I find Seragamma at this point?

Try the village brewery. 

How many Blacktips do I need to breed to get a Salt?

What are the chances of my Aeons giving me Aeon eggs?

*snorts*

Did TJ change something? I can finally see myself at the forum.

The code tweaking never stops.

Why did a pink chihuahua hatch out of my dragon egg?

Because it was a chihuahua egg, not a dragon egg. They show up once in a while.

Why do dinosaur eggs have white spots? The dinos that hatch from them don't.

It's calcium deposits for growing strong bones.

How big are dragons hatchlings? This chihuahua is dwarfing them.

Actually the chihuahua is relatively big, normally you'd need a magnifying glass to see the hatchlings.

I'm trying to find different dragons on the abandoned page but it only has one type, what can I do?

Try this.

How do I know if the dorsal I click will be red or purple before I click it? I don't want to waste my slot on the wrong one.

If you get the wrong colour, just use your browser's back button to drop it back in the cave.

What is a BSA dragon?

It's a Bronze Shimmerscale Amphiptere. It's a rare variant of the Eastern prize dragons. It looks the same except it has wings instead of feet. The wings only appear on adults unfortunately.

Why do Pyralspites polish their eggs?

On 3/19/2022 at 5:24 PM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Why do Pyralspites polish their eggs?

The glare of light reflecting off the shiniest eggs wards away predators. And when the hatchlings come out, they can trade eggshells that are in good shape amongst their friends, thus learning how to barter at a young age.

What are the different flavors of the Pyralspite eggs, anyway?

On 3/22/2022 at 3:16 AM, Spiteful_Crow said:

What are the different flavors of the Pyralspite eggs, anyway?

First, explain what you mean by different flavors. Are you planning on eating the eggs or licking them?

Hmm, crows like shinies.

Why are Seasonal Dragons eggs difficult to find on the equinoxes/solstices? 

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

They need to rest for a day while they change their colours.

Why did my egg die when my vampire bit it?

Edited by Lagie
Typo

It didn't die permanently, it will hatch as an alt vampire eventually. Congrats, those are very rare!

How do I get the leetle tree?

Black zyus love to play fetch. Just keep smashing the Fetch button and throwing sticks for them until they bring you a Lettle Tree.

@Lagie said Seasonals needed to rest to change seasons, but my Seasonals are all still the same season they hatched as? 

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

On 3/25/2022 at 10:33 PM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

First, explain what you mean by different flavors. Are you planning on eating the eggs or licking them?

It's mentioned in the description of the adults (they can tell the type of garnet from how it tastes). And I promise not to eat any, since I don't want to evict any poor little hatchies prematurely. But I may or may not be guilty of thinking about possibly licking the eggs if the flavors sound good... Shh...

On 3/25/2022 at 10:33 PM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Hmm, crows like shinies.

Yes, this is a well known fact. B)

13 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Lagie said Seasonals needed to rest to change seasons, but my Seasonals are all still the same season they hatched as? 

Ah, you don't have true Seasonal Dragons, but Seasonal Mimic Dragons! They are a parasite species that copies the type of Seasonal eggs they find in a nest. They roll all the real Seasonal eggs into the AP and take over the nest, laying their own eggs inside. They're very rare, so I'm sure you could trade them for at least ten Staterae. ;) Good luck!

Why is there no St. Patrick's Day dragon?

Edited by Spiteful_Crow
(forgot to add a question)

No one's found the end of the rainbow yet. That's the only place their eggs can be found.

Why is my mint upside-down?

Did you use influence on the egg? If your mint was going to be female and you influenced it to be male, or vice versa, this will result in an upside-down egg (that will also hatch as an upside-down mint dragon).

I found a link to this page, what is it?

It's a good place to get your scroll eaten by hungry unwanted abandoned dragons. 

Why do so many dragons have sensory whiskers?