LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Might get you banned, but if you're okay with the risk, put them under spoiler at least. Maybe the mods won't catch you.

I got one of the new dragons and on its action page there's a link that reads Adventure! What happens if I click it??

All your adult dragons abandon your scroll to a few hours while they go looking for trouble to get into. Sometimes they bring Trouble back home with them and it looks like a scaly grey egg wearing a blue-green helmet.

Are Pyrrhichios Dragons like the kangaroos of Galsreim?

No. PM it directly to purplehaze. That's not a dragon question. 

Why are all my dragons running away from their Adventures in defeat?

Raid the Christmas tree!

How do I enter the raffle?

You’ll have to ask a mod for help with that, as prizes are only given out as rewards for good moderation skills. If you’re lucky, a mod might trade you one.

Where is Aurax?

Second star to the left and straight on til morning.

Why can't I breed my scourgekeeper with my hooded murkling?

Because none would dare have a child with the vile Scourge. Think of the shame it would bring oneself to admit that the other parent of their child was the Scourge themself!

Where do I find a mate for my prize?

Match.com

Why can my purple dragon fertilize itself? :blink:

You have to go to the Dragon Cave post office. It requires stamps though and the Post master demands a fresh fish on entry.

How do I feed my two headed dragon? Do I make them share a dish so the other dragons don't get jealous, or give them separate dishes?

The Great God TJ09 would win.

Where do I find a sinomorph egg?

You have to dimensionally travel with a Rift Wyrm, except Rift Wyrms aren't particularly reliable or attentive and forget you don't have their abilities.

Why is my Gemshard hatchling a different color than it's parents and grandparents?

It wants you to accept its differences.

How many dragons need to go out to bring back a scourgekeeper?

battlemydragons.com

How do I get a black sweetling?

You got to feed your Sweetling hatchling blackstrap molasses from the time it hatches until the time it becomes an adult, and you can't use INCUBATE on it.  To get blackstap molasses, you have to grow Dentist's Bane on your Halloween farm patch.

Why are there no two-headed pygmies?

You can't have any, because you are a dragon murderer and cannot be trusted around helpless eggs.

Why aren't there more dragons that are similar in color or shape to holiday dragons to make nice matches?

On the site discussion page, please. Make a new thread so we can hear all about it. 😏

What's with the new release? Are we getting a new 4-headed dragon type or something?