LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

No. This is What Not To Say to A Newbie. Also you're a ninja :ph34r:! I was about to answer Lagie. (also TJ is the creator and site owner.)

How does Gemshards forking their tails together even work for keeping the rain off of them?

Get six zyus to summon a sino. Do this six times. The six sinos will then provide you with an additional egg slot, but only if they are all the same gender.

Why did my vampire bite kill this egg?

Because the vampire is secretly working for Asmodeus and thought the egg was conspiring against the Lord Of All Galsreim!

What is CPA and why is it so trafficked?

It's a CB dragon egg even rarer than a Staterae, the Crowned Paradisia Ahia dragon, so rare that the egg never shows up on your scroll, because it would 'upset' your dragons. Anyone who catches one in the Cave immediately becomes a 'smuggler' which unlocks a special market page where they can trade the egg for rare dragons. How do you think some people would up with all Staterae lineages? They didn't catch them or use Trading Hub. No one is that lucky.

What do Wisteria dragons do when the wisteria stops blooming?

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Die.

How do I get a CB neglected?

By adopting one from the Society For Prevention Of Cruelty To Dragons. But don't show up wearing chainmail or carrying pointy weapons.

Where do Caligenes go during Spring and Winter?

Florida

Why can't I gift away a market egg?

Because they're counterfeit dragons. They're secretly all Albinos with illusion spells to give them the appearance of other breeds. The spell is only in effect as long as the dragon stays witn the original buyer.

Is Florida where Caligenes get their ability to cause things to go bad and fall to pieces?

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

You're familiar with the creatures from Aliens, xenomorphs? Well, imagine an xenomorph head on an earthworm body. That's an Xenowyrm. 

Why won't anyone trade me an Undead hatchling?

Because they smell bad and are extremely resistant to being handled.

How much would a 2g baby from my prize and a random CB from my scroll be worth?

Value is in the egg of the beholder.

How do I get rid of the tutorial?

Make printouts and staple them up around the neighborhood.

How do Red dragons manage to heat tiny pygmy eggs just enough without cooking them?

Me!

Why were my adventuring dragons defeated?

Because it got dark and they were actually fighting my adventure group while the Scourgekeeper simply hid in a tree and watched.

Why do we want the egg of an evil dragon as a prize anyway? This is loot?

You have to breed Apostrophe Dragons together, then breed the offspring to an Asterix Dragon.

If I refresh the page a bunch of times,  will the heat generated by the CPU make my eggs hatch faster?

Why wouldn't there be? :P There are several breeds you can only get by flying to the moons. To even get there in the first place, you need a non-bronze Lunar Herald and at least 7 Moonstones of each gender. This will unlock a secret BSA on the Lunar Herald's page called "Fly to Moon," and it will use up the energy of all the Moonstones involved, making them unable to breed and less likely to fight back if you try to kill them for the next week. Golden Lunar Heralds can only fly to Aurax, blue ones can only fly to Cirion, silver ones can fly to either, and bronze ones cannot fly at all.

Where can I find Pharos Xenowyrms?

In the Lighthouse at Alexandria.

Where do I find a scourgekeeper egg?

In the Den Of Countryballs, obviously. You need exactly 193 Earth-aligned dragons to visit it.

What's with this new "Adventure" thing?