Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted image

I have these two Cypress-bred Pokemon :3

I also caught this one as an egg after some derp abandoned it.

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by sportsfan666

how do you abandon an egg? especially a legendary egg? I dont know how this is possible...? and how do you cattch these Cypress breds' everyone talks about? find them randomly in the lab or...? or are they summoned pokes that someone misses after the 5 mins?

user posted imageuser posted image

And welcome new player! (I think I never seen you before) Call me Demi. smile.gif

Scrolled up some and seen we have a few new players. O-o' Where the heck have I been?! -lol- Welcome anyway!

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

how do you abandon an egg? especially a legendary egg? I dont know how this is possible...? and how do you cattch these Cypress breds' everyone talks about? find them randomly in the lab or...? or are they summoned pokes that someone misses after the 5 mins?

When an egg is 12 hours old (or if you have a heart scale) you can choose to abandon it from the drop down menu. This is true for eggs of all rarities.

I think Cypress eggs show up in the shelter (never seen/caught one so can't be sure). It's down to chance if you come across one.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Fortune86

Cypress eggs do show up in the shelter, they can be any unown, any novelty and any legendary besides Arceus. The chances are slim but it seems like 2 drops a day, times are on some sort of a schedule, whether it be completely random or not.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image I have a Cypress Bred and it was legendary a BIGGER surprise to me! Its the blue egg with the thing sticking out! Edited by EggMaster99

I'm perfectly fine with releasing hatched Pokemon (I've released a bit over 12k), but I refuse to abandon eggs, even if I don't want them. Anyone else like this? xd.png

I hate abanodoning eggs, because you never know if it is a shiny.

Edited by Fortune86

I also won't drop eggs just in case they might be shiny. :< I've hatched a couple shinies that people took from the lab and then dropped.

I'm perfectly fine with releasing hatched Pokemon (I've released a bit over 12k), but I refuse to abandon eggs, even if I don't want them. Anyone else like this? xd.png

Yeah smile.gif

you never know if you abandon a shiny

salmence still needs berries

I'm back from an unexpected break, since my computer needed fixing ^^; Now to hatch more eggies :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Do you receive evolution stones everyday? Because I keep getting them and I don't buy them!

Thanks Egg! And that happens to me too! any reason why? I got a Dusk stone and I was happy cause I transformed my Pokii to true form LOL!

Today I got a Protector not a stone but an item! Can't wait to get a Rhydon!