Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Man, I haven't been here in forever. Snagged a Dialga egg with old prize points and corrupted it, and it hatched shiny and I near peed myself.

user posted image

How is everyone?

I must be a masochist, I'm shiny hunting Misquaza.

Aaa I still need Misquaza. That and snow Munchlax are the only things I still need save for a few Arceus, Furfrou and Vivillon.

I'll get it sometime. I just don't really wanna do the exploration for the weather trio orbs atm.

Also for the SWSH I'm going for Staryu since getting gen 1 shiny is kinda one of my goals. AFter that I'll probably try for a shiny Lunatone since I already hunted Cleffa and don't really see the need to do double hunts unless there's a branched evolution line.

I must be a masochist, I'm shiny hunting Misquaza.

I'm shiny hunting Zombidofo, we should've raced. biggrin.gif

I'm going with Lunatone for the SWSH, I've been unofficially hunting it since I found a random Shiny Solrock. If I finish early, I don't know who I'll hunt after that.

Your egg hatched into Sh. Cleffa!

Your Pokemon hatched holding a Sweet Honey!

Congratulations on completing your shiny hunt!

user posted image

So happy, took 447 eggs.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

already have staryu, already hunting cleffa since july 2013 so trying to get lunatone

Yes, the site recommends IE 10 and up. I don't think it's Edge-compatible yet.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

These are the latest shinies I got for the SWSH, that's 6 shinies(my first Cleffa is on the other page), much better than my November total.

Congrats, Storm. I saw you on the list for Most Shinies Hatched.

user posted image

This one took awhile. On to Staryu!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

These are the latest shinies I got for the SWSH, that's 6 shinies(my first Cleffa is on the other page), much better than my November total.

I can't even get one. sad.gif

Same ... i would be happy with only one :s

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

biggrin.gif should have said that a little bit earlier

Edited by Dolphine

user posted image

This is my longest hunt since Miltank, I'm glad to have it done. Now I can focus more on Staryu.