Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

for a total of 674 (personal hunt cancelled) + 18 SWSH and 2.5 years of hunting (june 2013) i have my shiny cleffa

user posted image

I first hunted lunatone as i already hunted cleffa and already had staryu, then i cancelled cleffa and joined the swsh (free eggs ftw) and got my shiny smile.gif

now back to my regular hunts still 4 normal hunts and 6 leftovers from SWSH, at least this round i won't have a leftover hunt as i now have all 3 types

user posted image

Another hunt done. January's turning out to be a good month for shinies for me. smile.gif

I just stared playing GPX+ again after a long while of inactivity. Somehow I managed to hatch one of each SWSH target though! xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Good luck, everyone else who's still hunting!

I find it funny how I hatch a common shiny within the first 6 eggs, yet I'm having trouble hatching a shiny rare rolleyes.gif 213 Lunatone eggs so far and nothing ^^; Hatch with blue eyes you silly moon! xd.png *pokes eggs with a shiny stick*

Didn't get to find a shiny Lunatone, but still, at least I found a shiny to win this SWSH :3 Curious as to what a Lunar Larvitar looks like blink.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I ended up getting 7 shinies for the SWSH smile.gif. Finished Summon the Hero in 41 minutes and 8 seconds, my best time yet. Kept getting trolled by the Battle Tower so it took longer than it would have if I wasn't.

user posted image

If you can hatch shiny then it would be perfect *hint hint*.

user posted image

Pffft, of course as soon at the SWSH ends, I hatch a shiny! xd.png

*Edit* user posted image

Awesome! biggrin.gif After missing the event eggs for a while, I finally had space this time! xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

Two shinies today smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

The Red/pink/white hatching is going well, i search for those from gen 1 or 2 i don't have shinies from ... I have now 90 coins, i am working for more then 300 but i want to try and get the 1500 but i won't get that tongue.gif i am sure it would be a big surpise when i reach that

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Random

Completed DOTW for the first time took 10 months :'D

Also completed the Diancie quest and I'm working on my Meloetta atm cx

I'm trying to go for the shiny legend voucher because I really want a shiny victini lol I'm at 684 coins atm ^^

Edit:

user posted image wub.gif

Edited by Pestilence420

I'm trying to go for the shiny legend voucher because I really want a shiny victini  lol I'm at 684 coins atm ^^

What is this shiny legend voucher you speak of?

I found out about it here If you get a certain amount of coins you can get prizes ^^

Right now you can earn 1 coin from hatching red,pink and white pokemon and when the scavenger hunt comes around you get 20 for completing each task (:

Edit: Zerxer said in a recent post that the prizes might not be the same.. either way I'm still going for 1.5k coins just in case xd.png

Edited by Pestilence420

not the same but similar they said so it should be something like that right?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

i am afraid i won't get there ... only 140 now

at least going to try to get in the shiny range ... hoping i have a day free so i can click like hell

user posted image

Drinks please? Or at least correct food?

231 .... really trying to get as much eggs as i can.

even looked up what eggs in those 3 colos has the least egg steps tongue.gif

The coins are for what again, exactly? ^^; I mean, is there a goal to reach with them, or are they just something to collect while hatching specific colored Pokemon? ^^; Can't read the forum post without having to be logged out each time ^^;

The coins are for what again, exactly? ^^; I mean, is there a goal to reach with them, or are they just something to collect while hatching specific colored Pokemon? ^^; Can't read the forum post without having to be logged out each time ^^;

These were december's prizes but he hasn't said anything for this month so I'm going by this

Users will receive 1 Scratch Card for every 20 coins collected (maximum of 15 Cards; users with less than 20 coins will still receive 1 Card)

Users who collected between 300 and 999 coins will receive a Legend Voucher Plus

Users who collected between 1000 and 1499 coins will receive a Shiny Voucher Plus

Users who collected 1500 coins or more will receive a Shiny Legend Voucher Plus

889 coins I think I'll have enough before this ends but it's getting harder with everyone going for low ehp eggs xd.png

they said prizes will be similar... i want a siny legend so badly .... or at least a shinie of my choise smile.gif

user posted image

nice surprise in red egg hatching

Edited by Dolphine

Decided to hunt some Mareeps while hatching eggs for coins (oddly enough they count as white for some reason) and I got a pretty interesting surprise.

user posted imageuser posted image

Hatched them at the same time and as it turns out they're not only from the same breeder, but also from the same batch of eggs. And I got both of them.~

Congrats, Lini!

I never bothered checking out the forums since as Fluffy said it logs me out each time I visit. Too lazy to open another browser and view it there.

user posted image

Love the colors on Shiny Koffing. smile.gif Time to hunt some birds.

user posted image

That ended wonderfully fast. smile.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

got another shiny water while hunting red/pink/white

why can't my own hunts go this well ... my shiny luck will be over for a few months now :/