Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Fluffy, yes, the Ascension Stone's for Rayquaza.

user posted image

On to Duskull!

user posted image

Last Shiny White Flabebe I needed. smile.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

one down ....shuppet i already have so misdravus is next

Edited by Dolphine

Took an Abra egg from the shelter because I got an Alakazite stone, and to my surprise it hatched shiny and I got my first Mind shard blink.gif

*Edit* Does anyone know how to unlock Pokémon from your party to move to the PC? huh.gif I want to move my shines (after they're at max level) but I don't know to unlock them on mobile unsure.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Took an Abra egg from the shelter because I got an Alakazite stone, and to my surprise it hatched shiny and I got my first Mind shard blink.gif

*Edit* Does anyone know how to unlock Pokémon from your party to move to the PC? huh.gif I want to move my shines (after they're at max level) but I don't know to unlock them on mobile unsure.gif

There is no way to unlock it on mobile sadly. You can try http://gpx.plus/mob/1 to get to the desktop version so you can unlock it that way smile.gif.

Your egg hatched into Sh. Duskull! Your Pokemon hatched holding a Spooky Shard!

Congratulations on completing your shiny hunt!

user posted image

That makes 3 shiny Duskull, now onto Shuppet.

There is no way to unlock it on mobile sadly. You can try http://gpx.plus/mob/1 to get to the desktop version so you can unlock it that way smile.gif.

Your egg hatched into Sh. Duskull! Your Pokemon hatched holding a Spooky Shard!

user posted image

That makes 3 shiny Duskull, now onto Shuppet.

Ah, thank you very much, that helps! :3 They should add the option to unlock them on mobile, it'd make things easier ^^; Also, congrats on your shiny! :3

*Edit* Another thing I wish could be done on mobile is evolve Pokémon, since all that can be done is either move them to a box or view their dex info mellow.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Your egg hatched into Sh. Alpine Meowth! Your Pokemon hatched holding a Icicle Shard! Congratulations on completing your shiny hunt!

user posted image

This Pokémon was egg #202 in Asbel Lhant's 233-day shiny hunt started on February 1st, 2015.

I'm so happy, this definitely made my day. I finally got the Undaunted achievement as well.

user posted image

12 more pecha berries and I'll be done with this task.

No, I'm not sure why I brought this exploration on myself again either.

"You look to your feet, and find a Steelixite. Congratulations!" :3 Steelix is the evolved form of Onix, correct? ohmy.gif I think it is, anyways hehe rolleyes.gif

Your egg hatched into Sh. Shuppet!

Your Pokemon hatched holding a Spooky Shard!

user posted image

Thanks to this little fella, I got the Spooky Plate smile.gif.

@FluffyPillow - Yeah it is tongue.gif.

EDIT:

user posted image

Well, okay then xd.png.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

user posted image

This was a surprise, 6th shiny for the SWSH. Started Shuppet to see if I can get another, but doubt I'll get any more shinies.

Send some shiny-vibes my way- 816 eggs hatched, and still no shiny.

those are creepy tongue.gif

what is the normal sprite?

October 2nd: Mewtwo - Winner: Hiraelle - 350 eggs

October 3rd: Zygarde - Winner: Sportsfan666 - 350 eggs

October 4th: Nightmares bringing you down? Try not to sleep on moonless nights. ~ It is a Mystery ~ 350 eggs

October 5th: Yveltal - Winner: RicFule - 350 eggs

October 6th: Shaymin - Winner: Vande - 350 eggs

October 7th: Terrakion - Winner: SilverPT - 350 eggs

October 8th: The origin of this creepy crawler is a bit distorted. ~ It is a Mystery ~ 350 eggs

what u think mystery eggs will be and what are u hoping to get ?

I'm guessing Darkrai and Giratina. I'd like a Zygarde.

user posted image

Yay! biggrin.gif This shiny is so cute! wub.gif 502 eggs later xd.png *goes back to hunting the rest of the Eevees*

Your egg hatched into Sh. Torchic! Your Pokemon hatched holding a Flame Shard!

user posted image

I'm sooo happy, this was my 6th attempt at hunting Torchic(quit to hunt other things)! This made my day, now to evolve it to get my shiny Mega Blaziken happy.gif.