Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Well, according to Zerxer the new Easter pokemon has 2 different sprites along side its normal one, and to use the Sprite Changer to change between them ohmy.gif

Yep, mine is the Faberge version, the other is splatter.

Edited by Kigurumix

Wow.. hatching shinies may give You a shard which is one of five pieces of a plate ohmy.gif !

EDIT:

I've just got a Zap Shard. My shiny Pichu has hatched with it.. well so I will have to hunt for the ice types, because my favourite Arceus form is the Ice one.

user posted image

Edited by Nusieq66

Wow.. hatching shinies may give You a shard which is one of five pieces of a plate ohmy.gif !

EDIT:

I've just got a Zap Shard. My shiny Pichu has hatched with it.. well so I will have to hunt for the ice types, because my favourite Arceus form is the Ice one.

user posted image

Wow, that is really cool! ohmy.gif I hope I hatch my shiny Vulpix soon then. I wonder if normal type shinies can hatch with a piece of any plate then or if they can't hatch with anything, I'm still hunting that shiny Buneary from the SWSH (just crossed 800 eggs today) huh.gif

edit: fixed for typoes. I cannot into words

Edited by Phenri

Wow, that is really cool! ohmy.gif I hope I hatch my shiny Vulpix soon then I wonder if normal type shinies can hatch with a piece of any plate then or if they can't hatch with anything, I'm still hunting that shiny Buneary from the SWSH (just crossed 800 eggs today)  huh.gif

Yeah.. I wonder what happens if You hatch a shiny Eevee.. maybe if You evolve it, you may get a shard, too? That is a mystery biggrin.gif Wheeee D: ! There are no interesting ice types for shiny hunting.. maybe Spheal only, but that's all.. :c . Well, I will have to choose other Arceus form.. but with my luck (or rather no luck at all) I wonder when I will get the whole plate.. xd.png Wow, that's a lot.. I hope You will find the shiny bunny soon! I was lazy, and I hatched a pretty lame amount of eggs.. so that's fine I didn't get the shiny hahaha.

EDIT:

WOW. That was fast. Another shiny.. but no Shard.. sad.gif

user posted image

Edited by Nusieq66

"Your egg hatched into Sh. Buneary!

Congratulations on completing your shiny hunt!"

Whelp, no shard either, but the crushed shells of 854 Buneary eggs. Finally dry.gif

"Your egg hatched into Sh. Buneary!

Congratulations on completing your shiny hunt!"

Whelp, no shard either, but the crushed shells of 854 Buneary eggs. Finally dry.gif

Finally! You got Your shiny : ) ! Congrats! Yeah.. normal types hatch without shards.. dry.gif

Congratulations Phenri!

user posted image

Thank you Nusie, or I wouldn't have noticed this blue gent hatching with a Flame Shard. Wow, Easter Torchic is... colorful.

Congratulations Phenri!

user posted image

Thank you Nusie, or I wouldn't have noticed this blue gent hatching with a Flame Shard. Wow, Easter Torchic is... colorful.

Congrats on Your shiny : ).

You're welcome. I'm glad I could help happy.gif . Eggs are hatching so slowly today.. I want multiplier back xd.png.

Edited by Nusieq66

How do u know these shards are building plates ?

We don't, but I think it's a fair guess since they share name - Zap Shard, Zap Plate ect :3

In the April Community Thread it was told that the mystery had been solved.. well, at least a part of it biggrin.gif.

Edited by Nusieq66

We don't, but I think it's a fair guess since they share name - Zap Shard, Zap Plate ect :3

Plus, we were told that there would be a way to get additional plates. Of course, I really expected it to take longer to be released, but ...

EDIT - And now it's official. As of the newest Minor Update.

Edited by RicFule

Well that was strange, I got another easter voucher today instead of getting a new mega stone for the plus day.

Got my mega stone now a Manectite.

Edited by Kigurumix

user posted image

I got a Gardevoirite. This was my first shiny on the site and look how gorgeous he is.

Got a banettite going to evolve my shiny banette later when i am on pc

I got Abomasite! Now to wait ages for it to Hail so I can mega evolve my shiny Abomasnow.

And called it about the Plates being 'attached' to the Arceus once you complete the Exploration tongue.gif.

Earlier, I got a Slowbronite, but when I came back just now, I got a Banettite. blink.gif Is this a glitch?

(They were both obtained within one day)

Edited by Deinosaur

Earlier, I got a Slowbronite, but when I came back just now, I got a Banettite. blink.gif Is this a glitch?

(They were both obtained within one day)

Yes, it was a bug. It's fixed now so.. enjoy Your 2 Mega Stones biggrin.gif !

My Pokemon just came back after about six hours underground.

user posted image

Another Fist Shard. smile.gif