Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

No Xmas multiplier? sad.gif

it's been a very disappointing year and a half for this site. i've expected so many things to happen that haven't.

There's usually a multiplier for boxing day tomorrow. We will see.

user posted image

This was a nice after-Christmas present. smile.gif

I was really looking forward to Secret Santa this year, I'm sorry it didn't happen.

I was really looking forward to Secret Santa this year, I'm sorry it didn't happen.

Same. I wanted to re-exchange the shiny Tornadus I got last time.

Yeah. I had a non-summoned Legend ready and everything. Not shiny or anything, of course, but I did the exploration specifically so that I would have a Legendary for Secret Santa. Oh well. Maybe they just lost track of time?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I've gifted Christmas trinkets to those I could.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Huh. That's weird? So, for today's Scavenger Hunt, you need to have a level 58 purple relaxed pokemon, yes? I had grabbed two eggs earlier who fit that bill. They were both ready to hatch at the same time, so I bought Influence Power and chose "Relaxed." Then, hatched them both at the same time. They are BOTH Relaxed.

user posted imageuser posted image

So, either I just got lucky and one hatched relaxed normally, or since I hatched them both at the same time, there was no "next egg you hatch to be the selected nature" to factor into the situation. Does anyone know which scenario mine happened to be?

EDIT - Had the wrong level number.

Edited by RicFule

RicFule, I believe the first egg you hatch uses the Influence power, so the other hatched Relaxed normally. Very lucky, though.

user posted image

I love finding shinies for the Pokehunts. smile.gif

RicFule, I believe the first egg you hatch uses the Influence power, so the other hatched Relaxed normally. Very lucky, though.

user posted image

I love finding shinies for the Pokehunts. smile.gif

Most likely. I tried Influence power on two Wynaut and a Mime Jr for testing purposes, and only one hatched with the attribute I chose. The other two had different ones.

EDIT - Oooo. Just found a Gyaradosite at my feet. Another free Mega Stone? Or have they made it where you can actually find them while traveling the site? And also? Secret Santa may not have happened because of vacations?

Edited by RicFule

Does GPX not work on mobile? =/ Everytime I try it, I just get the logo and nothing else sad.gif *wants to continue playing*

I can get a white mega gengar!! totally starting a gastly hunt after I finish my tyrunt hunt :3

I found Mega Charizardite X! I'm glad, I prefer that Mega Evolution over Mega Charizard Y.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Does the site work on mobile? huh.gif I can't get it to work, it just shows a logo and a background sad.gif

got absolite

and i already got alakazite and aerodactilite

and used them on my shinies

user posted image user posted image user posted image