Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

What do these items do or are the fire fun?

they are just for fun of collecting

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Thanks for the gifts

You're welcome!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by purpledragonclaw

If you add me I'll send you whatever I can Ricfule happy.gif That goes for anyone else who wants trinkets too (I need the SN achievement xd.png)

Sadly I had no doubles to send you purpledragonclaw sad.gif Thank you for the ones you did send I only need 2 more trinkets for the october set and I'm done smile.gif

Edited by Pestilence420

If you add me I'll send you whatever I can Ricfule happy.gif That goes for anyone else who wants trinkets too (I need the SN achievement xd.png)

Sadly I had no doubles to send you purpledragonclaw sad.gif Thank you for the ones you did send I only need 2 more trinkets for the october set and I'm done smile.gif

Wooow, thanks a bunch for all trinkets You've sent me happy.gif . I've sent You some, too. I will send You more later smile.gif.

if anyone wants trinkets from me just let me know and I will see what I have for you. I would also like any and all of the ones that I made if you have extras to spare, if you don't have anything that I need, or both. smile.gif

user posted image

Loooove Shiny Easter Buneary :3

Guys there's a new novelty! If you got a shiny last SWSH you got a slowpoke tail in your inventory which then can be used on a normal shelldar to evolve it into Spiral Shelldar!

Also if you log in tomorrow you get a free mega stone! smile.gif

News post on GPX forums

Guys there's a new novelty! If you got a shiny last SWSH you got a slowpoke tail in your inventory which then can be used on a normal shelldar to evolve it into Spiral Shelldar!

Also if you log in tomorrow you get a free mega stone! smile.gif

And I can't use mine yet. I still need to get 5 SlowpokeTails in Inventory for the Achievement. Currently at 3/5. And if not for the Giratina summoning item I found yesterday, I would have had a fourth one waiting to be bought once I had the cash.

@ Kigura: So did I.

I must be blind here and on gpx, lol!

Luckily I have 11 slowpoke tails now so I can use them.

What mega stone did everyone get?

Kangaskhanite! Which is awesome I love it's mega form!

I was debating on whether or not to use my slowpoke tail because I need the achievement too so i decided to wait until I get a shiny shelldar to use it so it looks cooler :3

used my Alakazite on my shiny:

user posted image

i have 6 slowpoke tails so ... i can get going

u use it on the egg or one the hatched slowpoke?

i have 6 slowpoke tails so ... i can get going

u use it on the egg or one the hatched slowpoke?

You use it on a hatched shellder.

I got an aggronite. Hopefully they implement the rest of them so we can all obtain them soon. Maybe that will be their new year's present. I'm also wondering if they will release any new achievements soon.

I'm still missing three trinkets for the october set. If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it. I'll give you some higher rarity ones for them or I will put you at the top of the list for december trinkets. I really want to keep this set completed.

Skitty costume ears

possessed ghost plush

cuddly festive tyrunt.

Edited by water_angel

I got the Gyaradosite, too bad it wasn't one of the Mewtwo or Charizard ones, I'd have preferred that.

user posted image

Still cool though.

I got an Amphrosite! Which is great, it's one of my favorite mega stones.

I'm still missing Gourd Warmer and Possessed Ghost Plush. Keyda, if you're still missing cuddly festive tyrunt, I think I have an extra.

I got a Lucarionite! ohmy.gif Spiral Shellder, eh? blink.gif Hmmmm, I wonder what it looks like? ohmy.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I got a Lucarionite as well. I also completed the Halloween exploration.

I love that sprite for Mega Gyrados.

The last Halloween Trinket I'm missing is the Gourd Warmer. I'm guessing it's fairly rare.

looks a bit strange tongue.gif

user posted image

now hunting for a shiny shelder

So that's what it looks like ohmy.gif Looks like what happens after biting Slowpoke's tail (hence why the item is use to evolve it I assume xd.png)

I got an Amphrosite! Which is great, it's one of my favorite mega stones.

I'm still missing Gourd Warmer and Possessed Ghost Plush. Keyda, if you're still missing cuddly festive tyrunt, I think I have an extra.

Yes please. Ill see what I can send you back

i dont have anything for you but I will put you first for december trinkets.

Edited by water_angel

Isn't it funny how that works, Storm? I found my Shiny Larvesta the same way.

Edited by purpledragonclaw