Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

They will in time i guess.

I was thinkable i wouldn't finnish the september hunt.

Real life was kicking in my ass real hard. I worked weeks of 50 hours when i normally only do 34. It was pretty hectic at work.

and yes dracowymsy is at 1109 eggs now, started 9 th jan 2013 OMG ALMOST 2 YEARS - THAT'S INSANE

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

eevee need a drink (need an umbreon level 40)

Edited by Dolphine

Sail Fossils were buyable last night. I bought two and used one. Haven't seen the Jaw Fossil in the Shop yet, though.

I got a Sail Fossil, I'll have to keep an eye on the Shop for if they put Jaw Fossils on sale.

Dolphine, sorry you haven't found a Shiny two SWSHs in a row. Hopefully you'll find one in January.

user posted image

Found this looking for a Dark-type for the hunt this week. smile.gif

i worked late last night and didn't get on the pc any more sad.gif

i really have to keep an eye on the shop.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Dolphine

user posted image

Not only did he put me in at #4 for most eggs hatched for September's SWSH, I'm now #1 for Slowest Shiny Hunts for that month as well. biggrin.gif

didn't know the eggs hatched later counted in the stats ohmy.gif

lol i am 10th in the slowest for jan - 279 days

6 more levels for umbreon

I got an extra snowman stemware glass from my trinket box this morning, does anyone have one of my other two glasses to trade for it?

Water, I don't, and that's the last glass I'm missing. If I get an extra Snowflake Stemware Glass I'll send it your way.

I gifted out some December Trinkets to those I could.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

thx purple.

to bad i don't got extra's you guys don't have yet sad.gif

bird need food

I'm still checking throughout the day for a reset. I'm running out of Shelter grabs. xd.png

I didn't see an announcement about it either.

that explains why i didn't got xmas trinkets this morning. lol

Yeah. I woke up at like 2 AM-ish Eastern and came to open a Trinket box. But it wasn't until I saw the trinkets inside that I realized that I hadn't seen "The first box you open today will have 4 December trinkets." I think I DID get 4, but while I can't recall the specific items, I know that all of them were NOT December. {I can't even recall if one was December. I was still half-asleep, so I thought maybe I had double-clicked or something and just missed the first opening.}

user posted image

This finished pretty quickly considering Fennekin took over 1,300. Now I only need one more Shiny male Espurr and I'm done. smile.gif

user posted image

That happened incredibly fast. I should unlock the achievement with that, too. ohmy.gif

user posted image

It was nice to find this one so fast. smile.gif

I've been playing on and off this year and somehow managed to finish a shiny hunt I started this January. Only 141 eggs a year is embarrassing. >_<

user posted image

Ah... What next...

I am down to only needing 4 more December trinkets to complete my set.

All I need are Blue Apricorn Light, Snowman Stemware Glass, Malachite Tree Topper, and Christmas Cookie Candle. At lease I still have almost half a month to find trades.

Y'all are lucky. I am still trying for first shiny of a duskskull which my breeding pair has produced one already. Come on!