Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Too bad that most of the shinies I get are doubles lately though I'm not complaining about a random shiny.

Anyways, the SWSH voting has started, I went with Shellder, Litleo and Phantump. Maybe one of these will actually make it this time tongue.gif.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Too bad that most of the shinies I get are doubles lately though I'm not complaining about a random shiny.

Anyways, the SWSH voting has started, I went with Shellder, Litleo and Phantump. Maybe one of these will actually make it this time tongue.gif.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Why do you torment me so with that shiny shaymin!

i went for shelder (it should get into the race with the new novelty) nidoran f and nidoran m (stubbornly choosing these tongue.gif)

I would, Amy, it has decent IVs and it's shiny.

I went with Litleo, Clauncher, and Dedenne.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I voted for Swirlix, Tyrunt and Pancham :3 Also, is it just me or is the site lagging for anyone else? unsure.gif

Fletchling, Litleo, Skiddo.

Sidenote: anyone have a spare ORAS demo code? Just learned I probably won't be able to get one until after the games are released. sad.gif Don't know if they're still redeemable, but I have a shiny Gengar code I can trade you.

Two of my choices were in the top 10, I also have shinies of two of the three SWSH choices.

I guess I start with chespin.

Another SWSH where none of my targets make it, I must be picking bad Pokemon tongue.gif. I only have Espurr out of everything that got picked, so I'm happy with that. Going to start with Chespin to finish off the Kalos starters, then go with Pumpkaboo.

I'm going to try for pumpkaboo, since I have three shinies in my x game, so I want at least one for the site. Then hopefully I can finish this stupid larvesta and happiny hunt, they've been going on for too long.

Welcome TehUltimateMage, if you need any help, just post and ask. We are all happy to help. Make sure we have a link to your party so we can add you to our pal pad.

I just hatched my shiny in 4 eggs!!! So makes up for the last hunt!!! The whole rest of the month to work on my own hunts, with multipliers... Yay!!!!!!!!!

^Congrats smile.gif.

I've never finished a SWSH on the first day, and I doubt I'll even make the top 100 either tongue.gif.

EDIT: Apparently I have in the March 2013 SWSH blink.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Congratulations, Water!

I just checked out your Shiny Hunts. That is a long time for eggs that take 10k steps to mature. I'm ready to wrap up my Fennekin hunt, it's from the last SWSH. 818 and counting. blink.gif

I'm starting with Chespin. I'll do Pumpkaboo next if I finish Chespin in time.

I chose Chespin, but can't seem to find any eggs. Neither Lab nor Shelter. {The one I currently have was actually from the Shelter, but it's the only one I was able to find.}

Congratulations, Water!

I just checked out your Shiny Hunts. That is a long time for eggs that take 10k steps to mature. I'm ready to wrap up my Fennekin hunt, it's from the last SWSH. 818 and counting. blink.gif

I'm starting with Chespin. I'll do Pumpkaboo next if I finish Chespin in time.

I know right? Some of it is a lack of really playing everyday like I used to, and the other part is the bad luck I guess. Some shinies are good to me, others not so much.

Congrats on your shiny water_angel!

user posted image

This Pokémon was egg #442 in Pestilence 's 2-day site-wide shiny hunt started on November 14th, 2014.

I'm also number one for most eggs hatched total at the moment rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Good to have this done! Now I can focus more fully on Chespin.

user posted image

On to Pumpkaboo!