Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

5th person to complete the new exploration. smile.gif That one was an easy one. Two steps you have to level pokemon if anyone was wondering.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I have yet to do the explorations with summoning items as rewards, probably because I'm sitting on so many summoning items already.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I'm working on the new exploration. Alas, my progress has been stalled by a lack of Magby eggs anywhere. dry.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'm working on the new exploration. Alas, my progress has been stalled by a lack of Magby eggs anywhere. dry.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Why do you need eggs? Grab a pre-hatched one from the Shelter. Unless all of those are gone as well? I know there were some in there earlier.

Why do you need eggs? Grab a pre-hatched one from the Shelter. Unless all of those are gone as well? I know there were some in there earlier.

Yeah, they were gone when I looked. That was the first thing I tried. xd.png

It's a pity we won't get a multiplier for the last day of the hunt. sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by DarkLadyNyara

It's a pity we won't get a multiplier for the last day of the hunt.  sad.gif

But we could. IF the last 10% of Shelter Plus gets done in time. Unfortunately, I'm unable to help with that.

I'm not sure we're getting a prize this time >.> Last time the item just popped up in our inventory and there's nothing new there at the moment .-.

Then again I've only participated in 2 of the SWSH xd.png

I'm not sure we're getting a prize this time >.> Last time the item just popped up in our inventory and there's nothing new there at the moment .-.

Then again I've only participated in 2 of the SWSH xd.png

Oh, there SHOULD be a prize of some sort. There's been one every previous time. AS to what that prize might be? No clue.

There were times the prize came later.

Please tell me if they are available so i can see to buy one in prize shop as i didn't finnish my amaura hunt

oh .... halloween trinkets smile.gif

Edited by Dolphine

user posted image

Randomly picked up a Lapras egg from the lab and it hatched shiny.

A mod said the prize is being worked on at the moment they haven't found a way for it to be implemented yet :3 which is pretty exciting I just hope it's soon laugh.gif

user posted image

Randomly picked up a Lapras egg from the lab and it hatched shiny.

I hate you right now. {Not really, of course.} I've wanted Lapras for ages but still haven't found one. Congrats.

@ Pestilence: Synx is a mod?

I hate you right now.  {Not really, of course.}  I've wanted Lapras for ages but still haven't found one.  Congrats.

@ Pestilence:  Synx is a mod?

No tongue.gif But Wraenna is and she posted the same thing in the what grinds your gears thread smile.gif

Proof if you really need it

Edited by Pestilence420

No tongue.gif But Wraenna is and she posted the same thing in the what grinds your gears thread smile.gif

Proof if you really need it

Well, technically, Wraenna just said that it wasn't ready yet. Synx is the one who said that they don't yet know how to implement.

*hides*