Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

11 hunts going on ... 5 of SWSH i carry on and 1 race for the office wars achievement dracowymsy at 1063 eggs.

eevee 837 eggs

anyone need green trinkets ?

i especially need trinkets green can't get.

I have nothing for you right now I do check now and then, if there are any October trinkets you have extras of I would appreciate it.

user posted image

Chesto berry for scyther please! going for speed reader achievement smile.gif

Also if you guys add me I'll send some extra trinkets :3

@Dolphine once I get some extra october trinkets I'll send them your way at the moment I really don't have much >.<

11 hunts going on ... 5 of SWSH i carry on and 1 race for the office wars achievement  dracowymsy at 1063 eggs.

eevee 837 eggs

Sent you the one extra October trinket I had that you needed. I only need 2 trinkets to complete October.

How do you have so many hunts going on? I thought the max number we could have going at once was 8?

I can't believe I have already hatched 1,014 pumpkaboo eggs!

Edited by Kigurumix

Dolphine and water_angel, I sent you some trinkets.

I'm still missing eight Halloween trinkets, any help is appreciated.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Ugh, I hate this Snorlax >_> . I wanted to send You some trinkets.. but I don't have any trinket that You are missing sad.gif .

Edited by Nusieq66

I have nothing for you right now I do check now and then, if there are any October trinkets you have extras of I would appreciate it.

i don't have anything double you don't have either (october or rest)

@Pestilence420

don't worry about it smile.gif

i know you guys will help if you can

@Kigurumix

the SWSH you always can enter upon your hunts, so you can have more then 8 but you can't start a personal new one till you get below 8. and I am taking lots of SWSH with me ... not very lucky with shinies these days

thx for all help.

I try to go by everyone when i get new doubles to see if i can help anyone.

I hope i can send some to you too smile.gif

Congrats on Your Shinies, everyone! And here I am, stuck on the next feeding task..

user posted image

A Cheri Berry for the Kecleon, pretty please! Thank You. Even while being very active, it still takes ages to finish those feeding tasks. huh.gif

Edited by Nusieq66

Why am I getting so many lab shinies lately, not that I'm complaining tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Looks like I might not get a shiny this month xd.png

Quick question..Can you get 5th gen legends from the legend vouchers? I saw someone with a keldeo egg from a voucher and when I went to try and see if I could get one keldeo wasn't on the list along with any other 5th gen legends..is this a glitch on my end?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Looks like I might not get a shiny this month xd.png

Quick question..Can you get 5th gen legends from the legend vouchers? I saw someone with a keldeo egg from a voucher and when I went to try and see if I could get one keldeo wasn't on the list along with any other 5th gen legends..is this a glitch on my end?

There is Legend Voucher and You can get from this voucher any legendary pokemon, other than Arceus up to 4th generation. When the Unova Pokemon had been first introduced to GPX+ an other voucher was made. It is called Legend Voucher PLUS. You can get from it any legendary pokemon, other than Arceus, including Unovan legendaries. There probably will be another Legend Voucher for the Kalos legendary Pokemon.

smile.gif

Edited by Nusieq66

There is Legend Voucher and You can get from this voucher any legendary pokemon, other than Arceus up to 4th generation. When the Unova Pokemon had been first introduced to GPX+ an other voucher was made. It is called Legend Voucher PLUS. You can get from it any legendary pokemon, other than Arceus, including Unovan legendaries. There probably will be another Legend Voucher for the Kalos legendary Pokemon.

smile.gif

Awesome! Thanks for the info smile.gif

Might take a while for me to afford that legend voucher plus though lol I keep spending my PP on evolution items and rayquaza orbs tongue.gif

GPX is lagging so badly for me at the moment I might not complete today's task since I have to leave soon which sucks because I was trying to get that achievement >.<

Awesome! Thanks for the info smile.gif

Might take a while for me to afford that legend voucher plus though lol I keep spending my PP on evolution items and rayquaza orbs tongue.gif

GPX is lagging so badly for me at the moment I might not complete today's task since I have to leave soon which sucks because I was trying to get that achievement >.<

You're welcome!

Yeah, 200 Prize Points is quite a lot, I have used like 3 or 4 legend vouchers.

I thought that those many errors I had been getting had been caused by my web browser. The site is lagging horribly! I can't do anyting.

I hope it stops lagging and You will be able to finish today's task smile.gif. I wonder, why there have been only levelling task so far.. no open x pokechest task yet. tongue.gif

for some reason they seriously cut back on the trinket tasks, which I don't like, lol. You'll be lucky to see two of them in a given month.

I'm guessing it's because they're so easy. I liked them because they were so easy. wink.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw