Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Yeah for some odd reason you can't sign up on mobile my friend was having the same problem so I eventually made her one .-.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Hello Luna! Much of the functionality of the site is stripped down on the mobile version.

Welcome back Nusieq!

I should probably Shelter stalk to see if I can get a second Cypress-bred, but I don't normally go into the Shelter nowadays. Maybe if I'm looking for a specific pokemon for an exploration. Or duplicates to finish Achievements.

Plus, by NOT stalking the shelter, I can allow others to get a first time Cypress-bred of their own.

*nods*

Well, clicking on the mobile version is pretty fast, but opens pretty low number of Pokemon and Eggs. I have got only one Cypress-bred Pokemon. I caught an Azelf about three years ago. This green beauty hatched yesterday:

user posted image

It took 416 eggs in total, because after my absence I cancelled all of my hunts.. and started them again. laugh.gif

Lately, whenever I want to click or do anything on the site it is snowing.. snow, snow everywhere dry.gif.

Edited by Nusieq66

Nice to see you Nusieq66!

Thank You! I'm glad to see You, too ^^ !

Edited by Nusieq66

Nice short shiny hunt!

user posted image

Congrats! smile.gif

Ugh, I hate feeding tasks.

user posted image

Sour berries for the frozen Snorlax, pretty please!

Edited by Nusieq66

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I try to keep my slots open during Explorations, but it's hard with so many goodies in the Lab. smile.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Finally got it working!

Wanna add my eggs but don't know how!

On the desktop, in the top right corner of your party, you'll see a bunch of images, two look like locks, one looks like an egg, etc. The one that looks like a chain link, click on that and it will bring up image codes you can post to other websites.

If you want to put a card in your signature like I have, you go to the pokemon that you want on the card and click the drop down menu, then select image and sharing options. Drag the Bar next to BG until you find a background you like and copy and paste the code.