Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

After not finding a shiny for a very long time (in my other shiny hunts), I hatch two Shiny Froakies within one batch of eggs.

user posted image user posted image

Not sure how to feel about this... laugh.gif

After not finding a shiny for a very long time (in my other shiny hunts), I hatch two Shiny Froakies within one batch of eggs.

user posted image user posted image

Not sure how to feel about this... laugh.gif

2 shines in the same batch?!? blink.gif That's awesome! ohmy.gif Congrats! I wish Amaura would hatch at least 1 shiny for me before this hunt end ^^; *pokes eggs*

We get multipliers at reset! Good luck on your SWSH hunt guys! smile.gif

I just noticed my Skrelp hunt is over 600 xd.png Not even mad just kinda curious about how long this is going to take lol It's definitely my longest smile.gif

My daycare pokemon lay 20+ eggs per hour.

o_o

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

EDIT:

user posted image

for an exploration

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Come on ....

I don't think I am going to win this one either, I think my luck finally ran out.

Finally finished leveling up all the 6th gen pokemon, just need the explorations for the legendaries to complete everything. Then hope that someday an arceus egg falls into my lap.

user posted image

Yay! biggrin.gif Egg #244! :3 There's still 5 days left, so for those who haven't gotten shinies yet, don't give up! *sprinkles everyone's eggs with shiny dust* I would hunt for Froakie, but I don't want to risk it ^^; I'll hunt Froakie after my Eevee hunt is done though

user posted image

Yay! biggrin.gif Egg #244! :3 There's still 5 days left, so for those who haven't gotten shinies yet, don't give up! *sprinkles everyone's eggs with shiny dust* I would hunt for Froakie, but I don't want to risk it ^^; I'll hunt Froakie after my Eevee hunt is done though

So, don't do an official hunt. When I got my Froakie, I went after Fennekin, but didn't want to potentially NOT find one and have it show up as uncompleted in the Recorder, so I just grabbed eggs from the Lab. {I don't think I got one from the Shelter, but I might have.} And then when I got Fennekin, I started the same with Amaura.

So, even if I don't get one by the time the month ends, I'm still good. Of course, I don't know how many eggs I hatched to GET Fennekin, but ...

So, don't do an official hunt. When I got my Froakie, I went after Fennekin, but didn't want to potentially NOT find one and have it show up as uncompleted in the Recorder, so I just grabbed eggs from the Lab. {I don't think I got one from the Shelter, but I might have.} And then when I got Fennekin, I started the same with Amaura.

So, even if I don't get one by the time the month ends, I'm still good. Of course, I don't know how many eggs I hatched to GET Fennekin, but ...

I'll do an official Froakie hunt, I just meant I won't hunt for one for this SWSH ^^; Unless you mean while I hunt for something for the SWSH, hunt the other ones unofficially, but I might have misread something ^^;

I'll do an official Froakie hunt, I just meant I won't hunt for one for this SWSH ^^; Unless you mean while I hunt for something for the SWSH, hunt the other ones unofficially, but I might have misread something ^^;

I meant that while the SWSH eggs are dropping left and right, grab the eggs but DON'T start the hunt in the Shine Recorder. But only if you want the Lab rare. If you don't care if your shiny ends up being bred, you can wait. Well, even if you WANT the Lab rare, you can wait. I just figure it might be easier to find a shiny while there are multiple eggs dropping.

Or you can start it, but change the drop-down menu from "End my hunt when the event ends" {If that's what you use.} to "Continue my hunt as a regular hunt."

I meant that while the SWSH eggs are dropping left and right, grab the eggs but DON'T start the hunt in the Shine Recorder.  But only if you want the Lab rare.  If you don't care if your shiny ends up being bred, you can wait.  Well, even if you WANT the Lab rare, you can wait.  I just figure it might be easier to find a shiny while there are multiple eggs dropping.

Or you can start it, but change the drop-down menu from "End my hunt when the event ends" {If that's what you use.} to "Continue my hunt as a regular hunt."

Ah, I see what you mean now ^^; I could do that, actually, just grab random eggs and hope hehe Must wait until I have party space first ^^; *pokes Eevee eggs*

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

All three done! This makes up for not finishing the last SWSH. I'll do Fennekin again.

Good luck everyone!

I did the Special Exploration for a Regice.

(I bred one of RubyMoon's shinies-I don't feel special)

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Well, I got my second shiny. Now I'm hoping for Fenniken before the hunt ends.

user posted image

Finished my second SWSH and shes a girl!

Not starting a new one at this point with as long as the first two took.

Congrats to you both! happy.gif (Here's to hoping some of the shiny-vibes rub off onto me)

user posted image

This Pokémon was egg #963 in Pestilence420 's 32-day shiny hunt started on August 28th, 2014.

Finally! biggrin.gif and congrats to everyone else who got their SWSH shinies! =3

Edited by Pestilence420

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

My most recent shinies. The spoink and treecko were hatched when I was just grabbing and hatching random eggs hoping to get a shiny. The fenneking was from the SWSH:

This Pokémon was egg #94 in Cynder88 's 15-day site-wide shiny hunt started on September 12th, 2014

15 days just to get 94?! I should have hatched eggs more frequently mad.gif

Edited by C88