Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Finally on the task where I need Venasaur, Charizard and Blastoise at lv. 100 mellow.gif I don't know which will take longer; searching the Safari Zone, or actually leveling them in the pokéwalker? mellow.gif

Finally on the task where I need Venasaur, Charizard and Blastoise at lv. 100 mellow.gif I don't know which will take longer; searching the Safari Zone, or actually leveling them in the pokéwalker? mellow.gif

I'd suggest leveling one via the seeker while another is in your walker, it tends to not take as long that way.

user posted image

I had 6 eggs in my party, and this was the last one in my party that wasn't ready to hatch. I clicked on it to warm it, and after doing so, I went to view the breeder's daycare offspring to see if he had bred any more shinies. I looked around his offspring a bit, and noticed he had bred one other shiny Abra. After stalking his page for a bit, I realized this was ready to hatch. And...yeah, basically this happened. I think it's kinda cool that it just happened to work out like this. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by sportsfan666

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Too lazy to do anything

but on the bright side.... the sun finally found us under all the clouds of the last months.

Spring is in the country smile.gif

user posted image

The "Fill Party" option seems to like giving out shinies.

Edited by sportsfan666

user posted image

The "Fill Party" option seems to like giving out shinies.

I hardly (if ever) get shinies from that option ^^; It still has yet to give me the Trapinch I've been hunting for so long, but then again, maybe it has it's favorites xd.png

user posted image

I was hoping for a female so I could name it CHEEEEEEEN. Oh well, it's still cute~

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

user posted image

I'll continue the train of shiny Pokemon with this. xd.png

@Fluffy; I don't think it has ever gave me a shiny that I was actually hunting for. :I

Blastoise and Venasaur need some leveling, since the multiplier is high :3 Congrats on all your shinies everyone! :3

i use that option often too but never got any shinies from it.

i guess i don't have very good luck in them. Only got a random shinie once or twice in the 2.5 i play

user posted imageuser posted image

Two more~

I'm not really sure what to tell you. I don't really do anything special...just kinda remove the eggs I don't want and press the button. xd.png

Edited by sportsfan666

I'm not really sure what to tell you. I don't really do anything special...just kinda remove the eggs I want and press the button. xd.png

I don't understand???

Ah, yeah. Sorry about that. xd.png

I was trying to put "I remove the eggs that aren't the 5k eggs," but I thought that sounded weird so I changed it half way through. :I

I think he means the eggs he doesn't want. If you right click eggs they'll be removed.

Nice trick! Never knew that one.

I think he means the eggs he doesn't want. If you right click eggs they'll be removed.

Wow i didn't know that one ohmy.gif

just delete the ones you already have a shiny of then tongue.gif that is great

thx for the tip

Wow i didn't know that one ohmy.gif

just delete the ones you already have a shiny of then tongue.gif that is great

thx for the tip

It's also pretty helpful if an egg you want is hidden behind a bunch of other eggs. Same with hatched Pokemon xd.png

user posted image

Really liking this multiplier. biggrin.gif

Edited by sportsfan666

Finally finished the Mewtwo exploration, thanks to the help of the multiplier :3

user posted image

Shiny hunt finished!

Took this one because I thought it would be shiny when I saw it in the shelter, it was!

user posted image

user posted image

finished just in time for reset

Edited by Kigurumix

user posted image

Just realized I'm two Pokemon away from that achievement where you have to hatch 50 eggs that need 20k+ steps. Help me hatch this Kyogre and bring it down to one more, and I think I'll buy a fossil once something else hatches.

Edit:

user posted image

if you have anywhere you can post these for me and don't mind it, you totally should.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

You won't hear me complain any more about i never got a shiny from the fill party option tongue.gif