Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Managed to get a couple of shinies yesterday too.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Oshawott and Sawk were pretty "last minute" catches, when I pretty much just grabbed random eggs during the last hour of the multiplier. They also hatched in the same party, so that was a nice surprise indeed.

I do kinda wish more people would breed Elgyem though, psychic types aren't as plentiful as I first thought.

user posted image

No idea what happened here :I

IIRC, he came back empty-handed. Should I post this in the bug section, or just ignore it? xd.png

Edited by sportsfan666

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Thanks for that tip in the Shelter, I've been right-clicking eggs like crazy. tongue.gif

Congrats on your shinies, all!

Fluffy, I took some Trapinch in sympathy yesterday and didn't find a shiny. If I'd hatched 1,880 more, I'd know how you feel.

user posted image

Finally!! xd.png Egg #1,923 ^^; I was sure I was about to go over 2000, but I was close ^^; I'm scared to hunt my next objective as I don't want to repeat having to hunt this long again ^^; *faints*

*Edit* Oh! ohmy.gif I just unlocked the "Determined" achievement xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Aw yeah. wink.gif

Congratulations, Fluffy!!!

Thank you! :3 I just noticed that it's an Alex and Thomas shiny as well xd.png Congrats on your shiny! :3

user posted image

Finally!! xd.png Egg #1,923 ^^; I was sure I was about to go over 2000, but I was close ^^; I'm scared to hunt my next objective as I don't want to repeat having to hunt this long again ^^; *faints*

*Edit* Oh! ohmy.gif I just unlocked the "Determined" achievement xd.png

Congratulations!!!!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Hunting Ponyta next :3

@kigurumix: Thank you! :3

@water angel: I will, but not for a long time xd.png I'm just hoping this newest hunt doesn't take as long ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

Not very active these days, i will miss most of the SH tasks.

RL is little more important now as my little girl entered the world yesterday.

Grats on Fluffy's Trapinch and Dolphine on your baby smile.gif.

RL is little more important now as my little girl entered the world yesterday.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!

What did you name her?