Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

(Suicune still needs 56 berries!)

I went with Sewaddle, Gothita, and Petilil (mostly because I really want shinies of their evolutions!)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Suicune needs 14 Pecha berries, please.

Congrats Lini! I one day hope to have all 28 Shiny Unowns. How long have you been doing that exploration?

Congrats Amy!

Sorry about the late reply, but anyway, I've done the Unown explorations 33 times total. It's been a bit irregular with how far it's been in between the departures but I've been going at it every now and then since it came out.

I chose Spiritomb, Aerodactyl, and Castform.

I chose the first two because I rarely find their eggs in the shelter (or anywhere, really.)

Also, I replaced user posted image with user posted image in the Pokehunt thing. I wonder if that one IV difference will affect my ranking. xd.png

Sorry for the noob question, but does anyone know how to sort the shelter so that it only shows me Pokemon and not eggs? I remember being able to and can't anymore. sad.gif

Nevermind, figured it out.

Found a Heatran in the Safari Zone today (user posted image).

Also, I've been thinking maybe I want to hoard Ponytas. They are my favorite Pokemon, and my Level 100 Dark Types aren't doing much just sitting around and collecting dust...

I like it, I'll start ASAP.

Edited by Dracoscar

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

This Golurk needs chesto berries too. tongue.gif

Hopefully one of these fossils hatches shiny. I'm ~500 eggs away from 25k eggs hatched, and I still haven't hatched a shiny novelty. xd.png

Missed a Lugia I summoned, so I looked through the users list until I found it. I saved the link, so I can cry later if it happens to turn out shiny. xd.png

@Amy~ Happy Birthday happy.gif

user posted image

"Your egg hatched into Sh. Zergoose!"

Kinda sad it's not one of the ones I corrupted, but hey, this netted me office wars!

Just missing Vial of Sand, Summer Pudding, Tentacool Shades, and Solarius Flower from the July trinket set. That was quick.

user posted image

This Golurk needs berries, too.

user posted image

Finally finished this shiny hunt!

Edit: Thank you, Dolphine! Hope you liked the trinkets I sent you earlier. ^^ /very belated post editing.

Edited by harpuiapwnsyou

Just missing Vial of Sand, Summer Pudding, Tentacool Shades, and Solarius Flower from the July trinket set. That was quick.

send you a double solarius flower

I gifted July trinkets to those I could. I still need Strawberry Ice Cream, Lit Pink Sparkler, Outdoor Barbecue, Summer Pudding, and Tentacool Shades.

user posted image

The breeder of this was hunting for shiny Machop. He even had a Machop egg in his party that came from the same batch of eggs that this one did. :I Kinda feel bad now.

Probably going to evolve him and use him for battling eventually because his IVs are decent.

37k interactions and 350 eggs hatched today. I'll either do the Keldeo exploration tomorrow, or just take a break.