Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

This is so weird. None of my interaction is counted. what's wrong with GPX?? Anyone has the same problem?

I had issues trying to connect earlier, but it seems like it works fine for me now.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Random lab shiny!

This makes my 6th box full of shinies now smile.gif.

user posted imageuser posted image

Looks like the Prize vouchers work now, got my first Spring Cyndaquil.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Congrats Dolphine!!!! So glad she is well and healthy.

And spring cyndaquil.. I must to hatch one. or three.

Can't say that I'm very fond of the Spring Cyndaquil line from what I've seen so far. Mine's up to the Quilava stage now and so far it just looks like a not too great recolor with bad oulining and some pink... petal? additions that seriously gives me a feeling of the spriter just having used the spraycan tool a bit randomly.

But maybe the Typhlosion stage will look better. I wouldn't know because it requires a Gracidea flower to evolve into that and the prize shop doesn't have them stocked. Bit of a rip-off anyway since most odd evolution/corruption items cost only ten prize points and summoning items run for 20.

EDIT: user posted image

One more Psychic hunt done! :D

Edited by Linichan

Congratulations, Dolphine!! I hope the delivery was smooth.

I'm also very happy she's healthy and her brother is proud!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

This thing needs a Gracidea Flower to evolve what the censorkip.gif. Why not a Heat Stone, that would make more sense. Or why not just level like most pokes ffs not every nov has to be super special hard to raise. Ugh, one for the dex.

Someone explain why this Cyndaquil is not a sprite. I mean seriously, that is NOT A SPRITE. It's all blurry and ewww.

Someone explain why this Cyndaquil is not a sprite. I mean seriously, that is NOT A SPRITE. It's all blurry and ewww.

I was about to ask the same thing blink.gif It looks like they .jpg'd it after using a paintbrush ._. It looks cute though , I will admit, just blurry ^^;

*Edit* user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

I never said it wasn't cute, the fact that it's blurry and paintbrushy is what I'm ewwing at.

How do you collect badges?

Edited by dorsaldragon10

Dorsaldragon10, do you mean achievements or the trinkets in our signatures on our cards?

I never said it wasn't cute, the fact that it's blurry and paintbrushy is what I'm ewwing at.

Ah, I must have misread that then ^^; After checking the wikia, it looks like all the sprites for it are blurry =/ I wonder why they made them look like that, since they no longer looks like actually sprites? o.o

This thing needs a Gracidea Flower to evolve what the censorkip.gif. Why not a Heat Stone, that would make more sense. Or why not just level like most pokes ffs not every nov has to be super special hard to raise. Ugh, one for the dex.

Yeah I don't plan on evolving mine past its current stage, I'll wait until I get a shiny. I don't just have Gracidea Flowers laying around.

Needs 56 pecha berries please user posted image

Edited by duskspoken

Hi there, I'm new to DC and GPX+! I'll return any and all clicks my Pokemon get. smile.gif

Welcome to both DC and GPX+! :3 If you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask :3

Welcome to both DC and GPX+! :3 If you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask :3

I second that smile.gif

welcome

Dorsaldragon10, do you mean achievements or the trinkets in our signatures on our cards?

The achievements.