Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Welcome shatterflesh!

On the right side of the screen, dorsaldragon10, is a bunch of tabs. The blue tab that's third from the top has a list of achievements in it; there are nine sets. You can select any set to view the requirements for that set's achievements; once you fulfill the requirements, the blue tab will have a green circle on it to show you've unlocked an achievement. If you select the blue tab again it will unlock the achievement.

to answer your question more directly, you get badge achievements by having the required pokemon in your party at level 100. If you go into your achievement tab like purple dragon said, it will tell you exactly what pokemon you need to have.

The colors will vary with what theme you have, but the icons stay the same.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Flying is hard.

Thank you guys so much for the warm welcome, I'll be sure to come to you guys with any questions I may have. smile.gif

I've gotten through the Expert Clicker achievement today, striving to get Master Clicker! Needless to say, my hand hurts! xd.png

I pulled an all-nighter to achieve that one, good luck. wink.gif

user posted image

A nice Lab grab. smile.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

I was just looking for a Pokehunt entry, but this works too I guess.

Also hatched this guy recently; user posted image

Going to raise them both eventually. I already have a shiny Charizard, so Im not sure what I'm going to do with the Charmander.

Hopefully one of these has decent IVs.

Edited by sportsfan666

user posted image

Just hatched this. biggrin.gif I have a shiny Beautifly and another Wurmple though, so I'm not sure what I'd do evolution wise.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

First shiny. smile.gif Just grabbed a random egg from the Shelter! Gonna evolve it because I love shiny Gyrados!

Congratulations shatterflesh! Finding your first shiny is a wonderful feeling. smile.gif

user posted image

YES!!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I'm back to Gpx+ after a long hiatus. And I guess I got this guy as a welcome back present. I think I am the luckiest person at finding shiny ledgendaries. I guess this makes up for the fact that I don't get other shinies lol.

user posted image

And I also have a shiny regice, so wow.

I'm back to Gpx+ after a long hiatus. And I guess I got this guy as a welcome back present. I think I am the luckiest person at finding shiny ledgendaries. I guess this makes up for the fact that I don't get other shinies lol.

user posted image

And I also have a shiny regice, so wow.

No, there's some person with like a shiny suicune and like four or five other shiny legends, I can't remember what all they have or their username now.

O.o shiny legendaries! Unfortunately, I used to have some of the best shiny luck - my hunts never lasted more than 100 eggs. But now my hoppip hunt has wrecked my super lucky streak - 265 eggs and no hoppip! Dx