Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Good thing I was able to hatch this, the Spoink hunt was starting to border on "man I've hatched so many of these that I hate them now" AKA the magic 500 line.

user posted image

Two shinies in one day, and this one finishes the previous SWSH.

Hey guys! I just started this, and I'm kinda confused. How do you lvl pkm?

Hey guys! I just started this, and I'm kinda confused. How do you lvl pkm?

You ruined the shiny train!

http://gpxplus.net/help/pokemon/19

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Finally finished the feeding task. I'm hoping/expecting an Aurora day tomorrow, so I guess I'll have some sort of motivation to click.

Edited by sportsfan666

Finally finished the feeding task. I'm hoping/expecting an Aurora day tomorrow, so I guess I'll have some sort of motivation to click.

Still honey+ so there is still a multiplier.

How long does it last? xd.png

Each time a plus power is activated by filling with donations it give the plus power and multipliers for three days.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Each time a plus power is activated by filling with donations it give the plus power and multipliers for three days.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

So today will be the last day?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Got this yesterday, only 43 eggs.

going to continue with my plan to go for gen 1 shinies first and started a hunt for machop. Next hunt i'll finnish will be replaced by cleffa or igglybuff to get one of the evolution (gen1) fairy pokemon unless it's eevee i finnish first, that will be replaced by a new eevee hunt tongue.gif

Edited by Dolphine

Don't you hate when the weather decides to go foggy when you're on a feeding task?

I organized the first 168 Pokemon in the dex, I still have 28 I need to fill in the gaps though...

user posted image

finished my last SWSH from last month a few days late.

Now to decide what to hunt now...

Hey Water_angel, would you like to do that "office wars" shiny race? I've finished up some hunts now, so I should have the space for it.

Hey Water_angel, would you like to do that "office wars" shiny race? I've finished up some hunts now, so I should have the space for it.

I sent you a request, I think I did it right.