Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

No shiny for me. Now I have a party full of Cyndaquil eggs I don't need. xd.png And yay!

Honey+! But I doubt that's going to help me on my Slime Sluggy quest.

user posted image

While I'm glad to find it, I was hoping to get Hatching Insanity from it. I'm sure I'll have another hunt go long. I did unlock Determined, though. smile.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

750 interactions

750 interactions

1000 interactions

2 Soda

800 Interactions

Have a Kirlia at level 50 or higher in your Party

600 Interactions

Have a Drilbur at level 30 or higher in your Party

Exploration task list so far for the new exploration. High-light above for the tasks~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by sportsfan666

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Started the exploration for Mewtwo :3 I think the hardest part of that is getting 3 pokemon to lv. 100 ^^; *read the task list*

wow,

this have been a busy week ... haven't been doing alot.png at gpx. RL kicked me in the *** or let's say in the belly.

Preps for the baby are first priority now as we are comming very close to any miniute now. I am counting down, 20 days to go tongue.gif

eggs are hatching faster then i can post them

And i added sportsfan's list to the spreadsheet

Task 8 for Meloetta exploration:

Have 70 people feed Drilbur a Pecha berry

I am enjoying this exploration but still hate berry feeding tasks.

Edited by Kigurumix

'Finding Your Muse' Tasks

750 interactions

750 interactions

1000 interactions

2 Soda

800 Interactions

Have a Kirlia at level 50 or higher in your Party

600 Interactions

Have a Drilbur at level 30 or higher in your Party

Have 70 people feed Drilbur a Pecha Berry

Defeat the Scolipede Group in the Battle Tower

- Type: Lv. 26-50, 3 Pokémon (Flying/Rock type Pokemon work well~)

Find the Special Exploration item

Get 1500 Interactions

Get 5000 Interactions

Get 800 Interactions

Get 500 Interactions

~ Finished!

Edited by sportsfan666

Yay nice multiplier. Leveling pokes for Transforming the Heart is put on the backburner for a while. I'm hoping my team won't get decimated this time, though my bug/electric type might. :S

So that's why everyone has Drilbur. Ugh, I've been feeding incorrect berries the whole time. Sorry. sad.gif

Using my unlimited supply of sweet honey and the fill party option. Let's see if I can get lucky. xd.png

Edited by sportsfan666

How do you know what place you are when you finish an exploration? huh.gif I mean, do you look at it later and read who all took it? o.o (I apologize for the ridiculous question, I'm just curious is all ^^; )

How do you know what place you are when you finish an exploration? huh.gif I mean, do you look at it later and read who all took it? o.o (I apologize for the ridiculous question, I'm just curious is all ^^; )

This exploration has been completed 7 times by 7 users.

You first completed it on Jun. 1st '13 at 6:54 AM, which was 15 mins, 43 secs ago, and have not yet done it again.

Because of this, you must wait another 29 days, 23 hours to embark on it again.

When you go back to the explore page, it shows you how many people have finished. I checked after I finished it and it showed that only 7 users had finished, with me being the 7th.

Edited by sportsfan666

user posted image

Your egg hatched into Sh. Icy Horsea!

Congratulations on completing your shiny hunt!

Yessss, finally! This totally makes up for the fact that my Axew hunt is now almost into the 1300s.

... Maybe now would be a good time to try and find a challenger for "Office Wars", I wouldn't mind hunting Zergoose.

I already have the achievement, but if you don't find anyone who does I can race you. I need more dracowymsy for the other forms.

Levelling these guys up to take on the Scolipede team.

Going to try to finish a shiny hunt with the two and half hours we have left until reset. I didn't mean to sleep all day. >_>;