Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

106-110

The exploration I'm on is a pain in the neck. I have no idea how battles work, how can one Unfezant take out my party of 3? Will eventually figure it out. xd.png

The exploration I'm on is a pain in the neck. I have no idea how battles work, how can one Unfezant take out my party of 3? Will eventually figure it out. xd.png

use pokes with high total IV's

and at the max level for example 100 in the cat 75-100.

*pokes head in and feeds berries*

I haven't been on GPXplus in a while. Do you guys suggest I rejoin?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Finally finished the January shiny hunt~

I still have January 2012's Eevee to hatch though, along with May 2012's Lapras and September 2012's Ralts tongue.gif

I have a hunt from 2011 open still as well. I should probably get caught up here.

use pokes with high total IV's

and at the max level for example 100 in the cat 75-100.

That explains my failing. I only had 1 poke with 120+ IVs, all were level 100 though. I'll have to level some that aren't weak to flying type with nice IVs. Thank you very much! smile.gif

Lol,

no problem

i am not that much of a battler myself but at least those tips help me through some fo the battle tasks in the explorations.

Some of those can be a real pain in the ***

I think you should. I enjoy the site more than any of the others I play.

i second water_angel

I like gpx, it has made some good changes during the past two years.

user posted image

Going to evolve this guy and put him in the Pokehunt. I will probably cry if I don't get first place.

Edited by sportsfan666

user posted image

Going to evolve this guy and put him in the Pokehunt. I will probably cry if I don't get first place.

Those are awesome iv's!

Those are awesome iv's!

Do you think he'll place first? I've never actually placed first before, so I'm not sure what I'm expected to enter. xd.png

I'm trying the Genesect exploration - Salamance would love some Aspear berries if you'd guys would be so kind~

Do you think he'll place first? I've never actually placed first before, so I'm not sure what I'm expected to enter. xd.png

I would hope so, it is rare and has higher than normal hatch requirements.

If not first then second for sure.

Do you guys know when the weather has a chance to update? If I remember correctly, it's at xx:17.