Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Salamence needs aspear berries, igglybuff could use some drinks.

I'm two Pokemon away (The other is a doduo that I'm currently raising via Pokewalker) from completing my Kanto dex~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Finished my Kanto dex~

user posted image

I saw one of these earlier, which reminded me that I wanted to eventually hunt for one. Guess it didn't take much effort...

Salamence still needs Aspear berries. Hopefully he'll be gone morning. tongue.gif

Edited by sportsfan666

user posted image My entry for this weeks Poke hunt. Not the best total IVs but I gave up looking. xd.png

user posted image After 121 eggs, I finally hatched a Shiny Cyndaquil. Just in time too! biggrin.gif

Doesnt matter what the ditto is fed, I'm way past that step. laugh.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

pechas for latias please.

user posted image

I've finished three SWSH races with these multipliers. All three from different months. xd.png

I just realized why everyone was hunting Aron, so I feel kinda dumb now >_>;

I'll be hunting for Abra today, I think.

I just realized why everyone was hunting Aron, so I feel kinda dumb now >_>;

Euuh

was there a special reason to do so?

Euuh

was there a special reason to do so?

It's one of the SWSH Pokemon.

I already got mine thanks to the "fill party" option. I also found out how to use said option to only get eggs with the same maturity. It was pretty obvious but I was still thrilled. xd.png

180-185. I've been slacking. x_x

Edited by omgitskairi

Been wondering the same thing. No one seems to like talking anymore...

My salamance needs 29 more berries. I should have done this sooner so I could start in on the new ones tomorrow.

I'm hoping to hatch a shiny Abra soon so I can use my 70+ shelter grabs on Ekans and Snivy. :I

I don't tend to post on multiplier days since eggs hatch so quickly. I'll be back once the multipliers disappear.