Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Wonder what I will evolve this one into???

The shiny forms of Castform look exactly the same as the non-shinies.

The shiny forms of Castform look exactly the same as the non-shinies.

Well that sucks, I guess I will just have 2 shiny castforms then. sad.gif

Finally down to just missing Shadow Lugia Easter Egg, Arceus Easter Egg, and Chikorita Easter Egg. It's unfortunate that I can only get Chikorita from my affinity. x-x Thanks for all the help thus far, guys!

Congrats on all the shinies!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

How can you see which trinkets you are missing? I do want to gift you trinkets that you do not have tongue.gif

oh guys thx for all the trinkets you send to me wub.gif

ow and Water angel,

you are thinking right tongue.gif

i am pregnant 33 weeks now. So i will be giving birth in june to a little girl. My son is thrilled smile.gif

i am pregnant 33 weeks now. So i will be giving birth in june to a little girl. My son is thrilled smile.gif

Congrats to you both Dolphine! :3 Did you pick out any names yet? :3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

*Edit* Unlocked Hatching Insanity and got an Enigma Stone mellow.gif I hope I don't hatch 2000 or more before I get a shiny sad.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Congrats to you both Dolphine! :3 Did you pick out any names yet? :3

yeah,

name is set, birthcard almost, and the birthpresents for visitors are almost done (i am crochetting them myself)

>birth presents for visitors?

Is this a thing now? I might actually go visit people in the hospital after they have their sprogs if I get a present that isn't all the other women saying something along the lines of "OMG SO CUTE WHY DON'T YOU HAVE 20 OF THEM YET? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT KIDS?! GET AWAY FROM THE BABY BEFORE YOU EAT IT, HITLER!"

*ahem*

i don't know how things are in other countrys but here the parents or the godmother/father give chocolate beans with a sugar layer around for people who visit the new baby

there are the most crazy things to present them ... bags, boxes and stuff like that.

like this

I mad my pressents myself. I crochetted little round boxes and little pacifier keychains to attacht to little bags.

I'll take a photo when they are all filled with the cocobeans and in the presentation basket.

in the netherlands you get a toast with little balls of sugar in blue or pink depending the gender of the baby

like this

oh and i have some eggs tongue.gif

Edited by Dolphine

Here in the US, it's starting to become a thing that the mother gets presents. Not just like at a baby shower of stuff for the baby, but presents just for giving birth. They're starting to call them push presents.

I like the one with cookies better.

we usually don't give baby shower before the birth but a bit of time after the baby is born, to show off the newborn.

So you can get a bit less visit in the hospital and all together at a party. Less tiring in the week after birth.

Dolphine, Congrats!

I have to say I am jealous because I always wanted to have a second child.

Where do you live, I have never heard of giving gifts to visitors?

I only know that here in the US it use to be customary for fathers to pass out cigars when their child was born to the other me in the waiting room back when men waited outside the delivery room. LOL

Uhh... Can someone help me with making a acount?

I am trying to find a resister button but their is none..

Just so you know I am on mobile.

( taking advice from SockPuppet Stragler when he pmed me rolleyes.gif )

June is the best month to be born in. tongue.gif

Dolphine, Congrats!

I have to say I am jealous because I always wanted to have a second child.

Where do you live, I have never heard of giving gifts to visitors?

I only know that here in the US it use to be customary for fathers to pass out cigars when their child was born to the other me in the waiting room back when men waited outside the delivery room.  LOL

I live in Belgium

It's kinda like handing out sigars like they used to do but as smoking is bad for you and the newborn, i think chocolate and candy are much better tongue.gif

i don't searched the web and it seems it's a typical thing for here and part of the netherlands. the other part gives those toast with sugar pearls.

@pikapika555

you need to register on the full site, not the mobile version.

@thx all for the congrats smile.gif

now back to bussines tongue.gif

only missing 11 april tinkets any more. much better then the 30 from last week.

Edited by Dolphine

Finnished the Pikachu exploration! Also, how do you make those teams on the forum? And also, is there anyother kind of carved eggs than just Moon, thunder, and water? Cause I need to fill the bottem of my card with them xd.png

Edited by shadowflash

Accidentally grabbed a blue Flying type with Ducklett instead of a blue Fighting type.

Fluffy, have you unlocked Hatching Insanity yet?

Accidentally grabbed a blue Flying type with Ducklett instead of a blue Fighting type.

Fluffy, have you unlocked Hatching Insanity yet?

I have =/ I'm currently at 1,525 of them already ._.

Edited by FluffyPillow

only 8 missing now

thx to amyL for the bublasaur easter egg smile.gif

i offered on all but the Totodile Easter Egg and Primal Dialga Easter Egg as i don't have double holliday trinkets they don't have. If anyone has a double of that, i am prepaired to give multiple of my other double holliday trinkets for one of those tongue.gif

At least i don't stay behind with a hole of 27 missing trinkets like in february.

8 is doable for next year + with the addition that you get holliday trinkets every first box i might get enough to trade for them next year.

And i send out some sky gifts to the people who gave me loads of trinkets the last few days smile.gif thx all

edit:

user posted image

yey

Edited by Dolphine