TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

I haven't found one in half an hour... The first 6 were right there as soon as I refreshed, but now.... Is anyone else having the same problem? sad.gif

Hmm, no, I did not have that problem. Have you tried switching pages? And scrolling down to the bottom? And have you counted to make sure you don't already have 42?

Edit: Oh good, I'm glad you figured it out! Happy Hunting!

Edited by Nazirah

I think my favourite egg is the one with the gold dragon wrapped around it.

Describe the others, too, please?

I'll make your life easier and just say the symbols are these. Not necessarily in that order. :3

Well, I *thought* clearing the cache would work. Now I'm not able to claim the egg I've found. No matter how many times I click it, it keeps showing up and won't go to my collection. ;~;

ETA: I'm switching to FireFox. Maybe it will work better there... I was using Google Chrome.

Edited by AmuletMoon

42/42 biggrin.gif Thank you to TJ and all the spriters for another beautiful event. <3 It's impossible to pick a favorite,because there are just too many very strong contenders. Just gorgeous! wub.gif

Well, I *thought* clearing the cache would work. Now I'm not able to claim the egg I've found. No matter how many times I click it, it keeps showing up and won't go to my collection. ;~;

ETA: I'm switching to FireFox. Maybe it will work better there... I was using Google Chrome.

You may have to either close the browser window & then open it back up, or go all the way & restart your computer. tongue.gif Finicky things!

I've 3 more eggs to find. - the one with the snake, the zodiac signs one and the dark one with a landscape on it. ^^

getting pretty tired and was about to give up for the night when i realized that "last egg" before bed actually was the last egg...happy.gif* yays for 42/42!

good night & thanks to everyone who helped make some extra pretty eggs again for us this year

Got them all, they are all beoutifull, good work to the spriters, you have outdone yourself once again.

Thank you all for this nice event and keep up the god work in makeing DC perfect.

Didn't even realize I picked up my 42nd egg! Great job spriters, they're all beautiful.

I just collected my last one too! ^^

This was a lot of fun and the sprites are amazing. Thanks to everyone who was involved <3

If we were to collect 42 eggs then I collected them all! YES can't wait till next years egg hunting if it is still on biggrin.gifxd.png my favourite was the gold dragon which looked like a chinese dragon and the egg cool.gif

Edited by EggMaster99

The puzzle? No, Dolph did the pastel crisscross.

I have the submissions list in front of me on another tab. :3

Ups. Sorry, just thought that because of the way her comment was worded. xd.png

All the pretty eggs in my basket. Can't stop admiring them. The egg gray egg that is erased sometimes has me think I lost one. Then it refills and I remember that it does vanish from time to time.