TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

It is rather hard to make them out...

Forgot to thank whoever went and edited out that white box in the night-landscape egg. Looks much better now --thumbsup--

The one I just got confuses me...it starts out white...fills from the top with grey...and then gets filled in with shades of grey after that...and then it gets erased to start over again. I just don't quite get it. xd.png;

Whooo got Munin's puzzle egg! In love now.

lolno not gonna try and explain Homestuck. I guess the symbols sort of are elements.

I guess that one's just fancy egg shading showing off, VioletWhirlwind. I can't wait to get that one Cx

But what are they of? I've seen a heart, a whirlpool, a sun, a triangle with rounded points . . .

But what are they of? I've seen a heart, a whirlpool, a sun, a triangle with rounded points . . .

lets see if i can remember them...

theres heart,space,time,mind,void,life,rage,doom,blood,hope,breath,and light

Describe the others, too, please?

ETA: Ooh cool, there are two lightning eggs! Only one is animated, though.

Edited by GuesssWho

Describe the others, too, please?

void is dark blue with a black swirl,space is black with a white swirl,mind is sort of light-teal with a triangly thing,time is red with a red gear,life is tan with a green swirly thing,like the breath symbol but sideways,hope is gold with a white...thingy,doom is a dark greenish color with a darker skull on it,rage is purple with a sort of face thingy on it,light is orange with a yellow sun.did i get them all?

Do you get anything if you collect all 42 and if I don't get them all this year, will I have the chance to find the ones I missed next year? Also, is it possible to find some from prior years? (Sorry, I've never done the Festival of Eggs before.)

I haven't found one in half an hour... The first 6 were right there as soon as I refreshed, but now.... Is anyone else having the same problem? sad.gif

Yay I collected all 42! Lolz I got so into collecting them that I didn't realize how many I had and thought something was wrong because I wasn't finding anymore! Then I went and counted them and was like, yay I did it! xd.png

The Hawaiian and Mass Effect eggs are my favorite, but they are all beautiful!

Collected all 42.

Love the puzzle, the fish bowl with the cat and the animated lightening.

Thanks TJ and spriters!

Happy Easter for all!

Whew, I think I finally caught them all! They're all beautiful, but I think I like the one with the tree changing seasons the best.

Thank you, TJ, for another fun event. And thank you to all of the incredibly talented spriters for the beautiful eggs. wub.gif

I guess I'm the only one having this problem. v.v The eggs are lovely, and I would love to complete my collection, as with past years, but I can't if nothing shows up for half an hour or longer... sad.gif

Well, I decided to try clearing my cache & history as well, so that seems to have fixed whatever problem I was having. Still don't understand why I had to do that, but I hope it won't happen again. If it does, at least now I know how to fix it. v.v

Happy hunting everyone, even though so many of you are already finishing, lol.

Edited by AmuletMoon