TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Forgot all about it this year. sad.gif Oops.

There is still plenty of time to grab the eggs smile.gif

Question: Just to confirm; if this is our first year doing the egg hunt, we don't get that preeeeeetty divider, do we?

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved - the Easter eggs are all amazing and I suspect that I'll be spending more time watching them than I should for quite some time to come, lol.

Happy Easter, all!

Question: Just to confirm; if this is our first year doing the egg hunt, we don't get that preeeeeetty divider, do we?

No, we don't.

No, we don't.

Darn. It's so preeeeeetty.

So; 22/42!

And it's been 12 minutes, so I should be finding an egg any second now!

I only need one more egg to go and then I'm done. smile.gif Can't wait for the next 12 minutes to hurry up!

i missed the first egg hunt cuz i was out of country at a place with hardly any good working internet service which im of course very upset/sad about...

but i was able to take part last year since i was back in California, USA

but this year again im back in my country visiting my in-laws brought my baby for them to see and play with. so having hard time collecting the eggs with lot of electricity outage!!

14/42 caught so far!

What is going on with DC this morning? The DC background is off in the cave. The entire screen is white except for the words. Is this happening to anyone else? I cannot see the easter eggs to collect right now. I tried IE and also Chrome and it is happening on both.

What is going on with DC this morning? The DC background is off in the cave. The entire screen is white except for the words. Is this happening to anyone else? I cannot see the easter eggs to collect right now. I tried IE and also Chrome and it is happening on both.

I have had that sometimes. I find it goes if you just head to new page, not refreshing.

yes i had the same thing happen to me too and i was using firefox

it wasted all day of mine couldn't collect until this afternoon it finally started to work...

try to restart ur computer it might work better i helped me wen i restarted my computer.

also dont refresh just go to a different page , i noticed that most time i refreshed it got like that..

Yep, tried that...still not working. *sigh*

its generally a lag issue. The white screen is the CSS not fully loading properly in most cases where i get it.

Try closing/reopening browser, switching browsers or power cycling your modem (disconnect router power supply, then modem, wait a minute, plug in modem, wait for all lights to light up properly then hook router power supply back up)

Thanks, I'll try all that. Let's hope it works. I was able to collect 27 of the eggs yesterday..just wanted to finish this morning though.

You attempt to breed the two dragons,

but no egg is produced.

*easter egg*

Has this happened to anyone else? tongue.gif

xd.png That's funny! I hadn't tried any breeding so no, it didn't happen for me.

I did notice, though, eggs don't seem to appear on lineage pages. Did anyone find one there?

11/42 for now.

Only today remembered about the event. Oh, well there's still some time left smile.gif

Happy easter to all!~

Arg I totally forgot about this until right now. Any confirmation that picking up eggs is possible on an Android phone this year?

Edit: YES I can hunt on my phone! Sweeeet. I couldn't last year. Ty for that ability tj!

Edited by MollyElizbeth

Woo hoo, 42/42!

This year's round of eggs seem to be more diverse in the quality/appearance of the eggs which is awesome. \o/ Among my favourites are the lightning, butterfly/beach (I was a sucker for the beach sunset one in 2010 too :P) and the ones involving dragons clutching at the eggs... eggs.

They were all very nice! Thanks again to the team that put these together. Would be awesome to help out but unless there ever was openings for the public to contribute writing, that'll probably remain exclusive. xP

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter. ^^

ETA: Forgot to mention I loved the fire animation that sweeps across the egg on the darkish one. ;) Also that the midnight tree egg looks vaguely familiar for some reason, like I'd seen it before in someone's signature or something. .3.

Edited by Varekis

just need 1 more woot i cant say which i like best one minute its the parrot then the duckling and oh that gold dragon and it goes on and on and on all are just so pretty

I have had that sometimes. I find it goes if you just head to new page, not refreshing.

This has been happening to me, too...I just go back a page...then click a link and it's fine. Refreshing is what seems to be breaking it. I'm not sure why.

Edit: Meant to quote the post above the one I actually quoted...Whoops. xd.png;

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

My son contributed the "boring" one tongue.gif

My son contributed the "boring" one :P

Aww, which one was that! Heck, I'm looking at them and can't figure out which one. Given my utter lack of pixel spriting ability (the most I've ever tried was spriting a carrot... and it didn't work), all of these don't look boring. :P

Unless you meant traditional in which case I'd guess the striped one. x3

@ below: To prevent awkwardness as a result of guessing incorrectly, I am so not guessing anymore. XD But it's still impressive to make something like an Easter egg sprite at such a young age. :3

Edited by Varekis