TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

the one that looks like it was done by a 6 almost 7 year old *wink*

Wow. Kid is talented, because there definitely isn't an egg that looks like it's done by 7 yo. You are gonna have to give us a better pointer biggrin.gif

Edited by PointOfOrigin

None of the eggs look boring... I can't guess which, though I think I might have an idea... But even so, your kid must be really talented to manage to sprite an egg that fits in. I wouldn't even have been able to do something like that...

I'm also confused about the eggy you're takling about.

Got the nyan egg and it's so funny! Hehe

13/42

There's not really a "boring" egg. Need better description.

Just got my last one. Thanks to everyone who made this event possible. The eggs are stunning this year. Really beautiful work. Thank you.

smile.gif hes having fun watching you guys guess (hes not allowed on the forum unless im watching). Mine is the ducky egg.

I like them all smile.gif

Got the ducky one a couple of eggs ago. Well done Thuban, good job! No idea which one your son made. Seeing as we cannot tell, he obviously did an awesome job!! Neither of my children that play DC are allowed on the forum either. But they love DC - especially the younger one. She's just turned 11 and totally knows how it all works and has known perfectly for years blink.gif They put us to shame xd.png

Just got the cat in the fishbowl one, that's fab!

smile.gif hes having fun watching you guys guess (hes not allowed on the forum unless im watching). Mine is the ducky egg.

The duck was my very first one! biggrin.gif

I've got all of mine now. smile.gif I'm looking forward to finding out who each egg was made by. At least of the ones that are making us guess. tongue.gif

The eggs are absolutely beautiful! wub.gif

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this event!

As long as he's having fun. My money is on the fourth row, first egg on the left wink.gif And great job on the ducky! It's so cute biggrin.gif

You made the ducky one? That was my second egg happy.gif Still trying to guess which one your son made though...

heh no, he didnt animate anything. We are still working on layers and moving them around.

I was looking around on ib.skaia.net...... and saw the Spirograph egg.

That egg will be minnneeeeee.

I was looking around on ib.skaia.net...... and saw the Spirograph egg.

That egg will be minnneeeeee.

It seems to have been slowed down from how it looked last night.

There are no boring eggs, Thuban! Your duck was my first!

heh no, he didnt animate anything. We are still working on layers and moving them around.

First row, second from the right, then?

I don't have them all yet so it may be one I don't have.

But seeing as he is a very young boy - maybe the rocket one because boys like rockets?!

Carrot.

The carrot with the two flowers? That one wasn't boring!