TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Carrot.

Aww darn that was my 1st idea but then changed to rocket just purely for the boy thing.

He did a great job!!

Ooo timer just beeped for 11minutes - yeah off to refresh to get my next eggy.

The carrot with the two flowers? That one wasn't boring!

My thoughts exactly! Anyways, your son did a great job with the egg happy.gif

Carrot.

I haven't found that egg yet, so I thought you were just saying "Carrot" for no reason.

That's a really weird thing to say out of context, I'll admit.

Back to Spirograph hunting.... I've got the timing figured out now. ;3

I'm awake an hour and a half early just to catch eggs. Goodness.

edit: I missed the whole first day! It ends tonight, right? Yikes.

Edited by Marie19R

smile.gif he says hes glad people like it and had a hard time guessing.

(every 10-12 minutes you get an egg)

Edited by Thuban

Woo, 39 now, only 3 to go.

I REALLY wish the eggs were twice the size so we could see them better. I'd love to be able to appreciate them even more by seeing the details bigger. Maybe next year we could have them as clickable and then when we click them they are at least twice the size? Or as you hover over each egg that egg becomes larger so you can see it better? Just because they are all so totally cool!!

It would also be utterly awesome if we got to vote for our fav egg WITHOUT knowing who sprited each one. Top 3 from the vote get an alt version of one of the already existing dragons? Just a thought biggrin.gif Only release the spriters names next to the eggs AFTER the vote has ended.

Edited by meoqui

I'm awake an hour and a half early just to catch eggs. Goodness.

edit: I missed the whole first day! It ends tonight, right? Yikes.

No, the event lasts 3 days this year, so it should last until tomorrow.

I REALLY wish the eggs were twice the size so we could see them better. I'd love to be able to appreciate them even more by seeing the details bigger. Maybe next year we could have them as clickable and then when we click them they are at least twice the size? Or as you hover over each egg that egg becomes larger so you can see it better? Just because they are all so totally cool!!

It would also be utterly awesome if we got to vote for our fav egg WITHOUT knowing who sprited each one. Top 3 from the vote get an alt version of one of the already existing dragons? Just a thought biggrin.gif Only release the spriters names next to the eggs AFTER the vote has ended.

CTRL + to make your entire page bigger. You can right click- view image and make them larger individually or just hit CTRL + (each time you hit plus the page zooms in closer)

Also: easter eggs arent a contest, and there is no reason for there to be a prize. They are our present to you guys, not a competition with each other.

I would totally support this. The details are so beautiful!

No, the event lasts 3 days this year, so it should last until tomorrow.

Thanks. I didn't find out about this till just now! Wouldn't want to miss any!

Thanks. I didn't find out about this till just now! Wouldn't want to miss any!

All of them are so pretty, I was looking at the new ones for this year and the others from past and to me every one is beautiful I love em all

Thank you for bringing this event back to us again this year its always fun

now im going back to look at my basket full of all the pretty eggies

All done biggrin.gif Really glad this lasts 3 days because it allows people to 'have a life' yet still collect them all!

Huge thanks to TJ, the spriters and anyone else who played their part in this.

I like them all and have quite a few favourites but if I had to pick I'd pick 2.

The one with the butterfly on by Mysfytt

and

The Carrot one. Cause Thubans son deserves a huge 'woop yeah' for creating that at just 7 yrs old!

The cat made me smile the most and the Parrot is very clever!

Also am I right in thinking the 3rd one in on the 2nd row (Earthgirls) is the seasons - shown by trees upside down? That is very clever.

Finished biggrin.gif

I am , as always, very impressed by the creativity and talent of DC'ers.

Ever expanding the limits of egg decorating!! Thanks so much for your efforts all are most wonderful!

oohhh I just got the jigsaw one!

16/42(right?) and I have to go to work. Will hunt more after.

Edited by Marie19R

Wow...I just about missed this entire thing. i doubt I'll get them all. The only one I've found so far and KEEP seeing...is for some reason one that is not on the list O.o