TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

42/42 biggrin.gif

My last was the kitty on the 'fish tank' lol. I couldn't pick a favorite, they are all gorgeous, and the animated ones stunning! thanks spriters for your beautiful work!

i hope its still on cuz im having trouble finding them 3 days aren't enough for me cuz i can only find 1 egg ever 1 hour

this sucks its supposed to be fun but im stressing cuz since the day it started i have only found 7 eggs!

cuz i sleep 9 hours and another a few hours i no electricity since im visiting a my home country for a while i wish this lasted more then 3 days!!!!!!!

so unlucky!!!

i hope its still on cuz im having trouble finding them 3 days aren't enough for me cuz i can only find 1 egg ever 1 hour

this sucks its supposed to be fun but im stressing cuz since the day it started i have only found 7 eggs!

cuz i sleep 9 hours and another a few hours i no electricity since im visiting a my home country for a while i wish this lasted more then 3 days!!!!!!!

so unlucky!!!

For me they appear once every ten minutes or so - just renewing a DC page or getting a new DC page open does it.

For me they appear once every ten minutes or so - just renewing a DC page or getting a new DC page open does it.

oh ok thanx for telling about the time

im going to count and then keep checking if it works i will post to confirm that it wills that way for me too if not then i will post its not working that way for me!

oh ok thanx for telling about the time

im going to count and then keep checking if it works i will post to confirm that it wills that way for me too if not then i will post its not working that way for me!

The time span between the egg appearances is about 10-15 minutes. Refreshing the same page is enough to make the appear, but also check the whole page, sometimes the eggs are at the bottom and you have to scroll down to find them.

Edited by Narli

My daughter seems to have hit a "snag"... She already has Eggie #12 and yet the new egg it has given her is a "Duplicate" or the same one, which she is unable to pick up ~ this means no amount of refreshing is helping, its always the same egg sitting there and the system won't move on! sad.gif

Help or suggetions from anyone?

* EDIT: Logging out, closing Chrome and then reopening seems to have sorted the problem now :-D Phew, close one! hehe ^__^

Thank you for the lovely eggs, and a Very Happy Easter to all DC'ers, TJ & DC Staffers!

Edited by GForce

The time span between the egg appearances is about 10-15 minutes. Refreshing the same page is enough to make the appear, but also check the whole page, sometimes the eggs are at the bottom and you have to scroll down to find them.

yea its KIND OF working with 10-15 min time it take b4 a new egg appears!

plus got 30 more minutes b4 i the electricity goes out for 1-2 hours!! mad.gif

My daughter seems to have hit a "snag"... She already has Eggie #12 and yet the new egg it has given her is a "Duplicate" or the same one, which she is unable to pick up ~ this means no amount of refreshing is helping, its always the same egg sitting there and the system won't move on! sad.gif

Help or suggetions from anyone?

I think this happened to some people before. If I remember correctly then clearing your cache should help. Otherwise you'd have to go through the pages of this thread, there should be a solution in here somewhere.

Got them all. They are each and all epic but I like the one which sits still for ages then opens up and breathes fire. " *doubletake* that egg wasnt moving before " and the nyan cat egg is cool so is the beach one but best of all is the snowglobe type one.

Finally also got all 42! The sprites are gorgeous, I especially like the one with the golden dragon around it!

I was just thinking the egg grabbing glitch had hit me too, as no more eggs appeared sad.gif

Turns out I'm all done, got 42 of the little pretties. tongue.gif

I just got all 42! My favorite one is by far the one with the golden Chinese dragon wrapped around it. Love them all though. The macaw one is imaginative as well, and it wa the last one I found!

Tip: anyone using an iPhone/pod

It's easier not to hunt on the 'dragcave.net' page, cause the eggies sometimes get stuck overlapping with the map at the bottom, and then you can't get to them

Lol, my mom keeps asking me when theese will hatch. And I'm like "MOM! How many times do I have to tell you; theese don't hatch." xd.png

Oh no, I forgot about this. Does anyone know how often the eggs show up?

10-15 minutes.

12 for me.