TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Okay, this may have been asked and I apologize if many of you have already seen this posted and are tired of answering it (I swear I went through the first several pages and I didn't see anyone have it...)

Where the heck do I FIND the eggs? I saw one on the first page, clicked it, but I have gone through all 300+ of my dragons descriptions/account settings/pages on the DC site and I cannot find ANY more eggs. Just the one I got on the homepage. Where am I supposed to be looking? I am so confused! D:

They appear on any page. There's a waiting period of ~12 minutes between each egg though, so you need to wait 12 minutes after grabbing an egg to find the next one. =)

~

Just got the one with the lightning - rather pretty!

Oh internet, what are you doing to me. I finally realized why one looked familiar... nyan cat? :P

they show up every 10-12 minutes. Just wait, and then load a page and another will be there! ^^

So all that searching for nothing? o.o *dies*

All I needed was to be patient. Wow. I fail. Thanks for letting me know though.

They are all beautiful! Thank you everyone who contributed. The green dragon wrapped around the blue egg keeps making me smile biggrin.gif

There should be a timer to show you how long you have to wait to get your next egg.

There should be a timer to show you how long you have to wait to get your next egg.

I used to set the timer on my mobile phone. wink.gif

Try this website for an online timer. Comes in very handy, lol.

6 left now. I just got the very pretty light green egg with the flower vine wrapped around it.

Wow fourms died for a moment there xd.png

You noticed that too? Lol! My computer froze for a second and then loaded for a really long time.

I love all of the egg designs! Up to 30 now, thank you so much everyone who contributed!

This is my first Easter here at DC, and I'm really excited! xd.png

I have 14 eggs so far, and it's a good thing i started to read through this thread because I thought I couldn't find eggs anywhere, and I came here and realized they come up every 15 minutes... *facedesk*

Anyway, I can't wait to see all the pretty designs on the eggs! biggrin.gif

Woot, got the GT/Spirograph Homestuck egg as my 34th. Eight more~

Whoo hoo, done and done! Just caught the very last one, so I now have all 42 of these amazingly sprited Easter eggs.

Happy Easter to everyone!

I love the bicycle egg. It's like:

"Hey, what would be a cool thing to paint on an egg...?"

"I KNOW! A bicycle!"

I don't know if anybody else has seen this, but if I pick up an actual dragon egg, I seem to reset the counter for when I can find an easter egg.

Anybody else having this problem?