TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Nope. v.v; You did get right that it is a spaceship, at least.

It's the Normandy SR2 from the Mass Effect series. <3<3<3

blink.gif Never played Mass Effect. Guess it's time to try it, then.

HOMESTUCK EGG.

I gotta get it ohmggtmrhdgfdsffasddaa.

-spazz-

Oooh, I just got the Hunger Games egg! =D It's beautiful! <33 Only have 14 so far...had to work today. >.<

yey!

thanks TJ for making it clear what the objectives are, and for making them drop on a relatively frequent basis!

for those of us in things like the catering trade, for whom easter is a giant PITA and means working thoroughly ungodly hours, it means a chance at collecting them all!

ta muchly xd.png

N

Anybody have a tip for blowing these up to see the detail?

In an earlier post someone mentioned the zodiac symbols on R1 S2 egg, but I can't see them jsut on the Cave page (too small) so I tried to magnify the egg in Paint but that just made it pixel-y colored blotches on a pixel-y white egg. Suggestions?

What one is the Hunger Games one? You might have to tell me where yours is, I don't have many.

8 eggs to go now. The animated ones are amazing!

Edited by clara954

What one is the Hunger Games one? You might have to tell me where yours is, I don't have many.

if you go to the last post on the first page, i BELIEVE the hunger game egg is Corteo's

Anybody have a tip for blowing these up to see the detail?

In an earlier post someone mentioned the zodiac symbols on R1 S2 egg, but I can't see them jsut on the Cave page (too small) so I tried to magnify the egg in Paint but that just made it pixel-y colored blotches on a pixel-y white egg. Suggestions?

If you're on a PC, try using Control and the + key to zoom in.

Cool!

If you don't collect 42 eggs within the three days though, do you not get any of the ones you've collected, or...?

Also, what happens to the eggs when the 3 days are up? Do they hatch and you can keep the hatchlings or do they just disappear?

Yays! My first Easter on DC. So fun to hunt down all the eggs. biggrin.gif I can't wait to get the kitteh one. <3

They stay with you and stay eggs. You can veiw them in your basket still.

So that means they never hatch or appear on your scroll with the rest of your normal dragons, or anything?

When does this festival end?

There are 53.5 more hours to go!

ETA: ninja'd by Lagie! (I really like your new avatar! biggrin.gif)

Edited by dragongrrl

So that means they never hatch or appear on your scroll with the rest of your normal dragons, or anything?

That is correct.

Okay, this may have been asked and I apologize if many of you have already seen this posted and are tired of answering it (I swear I went through the first several pages and I didn't see anyone have it...)

Where the heck do I FIND the eggs? I saw one on the first page, clicked it, but I have gone through all 300+ of my dragons descriptions/account settings/pages on the DC site and I cannot find ANY more eggs. Just the one I got on the homepage. Where am I supposed to be looking? I am so confused! D:

Okay, this may have been asked and I apologize if many of you have already seen this posted and are tired of answering it (I swear I went through the first several pages and I didn't see anyone have it...)

Where the heck do I FIND the eggs? I saw one on the first page, clicked it, but I have gone through all 300+ of my dragons descriptions/account settings/pages on the DC site and I cannot find ANY more eggs. Just the one I got on the homepage. Where am I supposed to be looking? I am so confused! D:

they show up every 10-12 minutes. Just wait, and then load a page and another will be there! ^^