TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

I'm really sad 'cause I can't get this years divider - it's gorgeous!

First row, fifth egg - if that egg was green it would definitely represent batman's enigma. tongue.gif

I'm not 100% sure about this but I think you'll get this year's divider on your 4th egg hunt. I've done two and I have only the original divider with the pink ribbons and the bunnies.

For some reason I can't find any more eggs. I've been looking around for five hours now and they stopped showing up after I picked up the 4th egg.

Any ideas why that is?

Did you accidentally log out and/or turn off javascript ?

Are you playing on a phone (if so, a lot of people had trouble - there's a thread in help.)

If neither of these - try closing and reopening your browser ? Clear your cache; do a hard refresh ? You do know they don't show in the forum, don't you ? (Someone was looking there..!)

16/42 so far.

I'm puzzled though, about last year. Just took a look at Fuzzbucket's basket, and there are eggs there I remember catching that aren't in my basket now. I thought I'd completed last year, so what's wrong?

I think I just got the one that's The Hunger Games themed xd.png The one that's on fire than shows sparkling gems underneath?

Aaaaaaannnnnddddd got all of them. All of them are beautiful, but I really liked all those eggs lampshading the shows.

Sooo here it goes.

Gold dragon holding an egg - Temeraire

Turning on fire egg - hunger games

devil egg - can't remember where I saw that devil, but I'm sure it was in some game blink.gif

white egg with blue dot - portal

exploding vulcano - Mount Doom from LOTR.

Those are the ones I caught on ( gotta try that "homestuck" thing)

You missed my egg's reference. :<

I'm puzzled though, about last year. Just took a look at Fuzzbucket's basket, and there are eggs there I remember catching that aren't in my basket now. I thought I'd completed last year, so what's wrong?

last year after the initial hunt there was a large loss of data, so a lot of people lost some progress during that time.. TJ did a 'recovery hunt' sometime later to allow users to recollect lost eggs.. if you lost eggs in the data loss, but didnt take part in the recovery hunt, you wouldnt have gotten those eggs back

Edited by ParticleSoup

I am in love with the egg with all of the Homestuck God Tier symbols on it.

Now if I could just get it!

You missed my egg's reference. :<

Tell me row and number of your egg, and I'm gonna give my best biggrin.gif

I just picked up my last egg! Hooray! Thanks for all the beautiful work, spriters! I had a lot of fun!

last year after the initial hunt there was a large loss of data, so a lot of people lost some progress during that time.. TJ did a 'recovery hunt' sometime later to allow users to recollect lost eggs.. if you lost eggs in the data loss, but didnt take part in the recovery hunt, you wouldnt have gotten those eggs back

Ouch! sad.gif I was moving around that time and was offline for a few days. Must have missed it. Thank you for the quick info!

Tell me row and number of your egg, and I'm gonna give my best  biggrin.gif

last/bottom row, second from the left. ^^

(On the completed baskets, note.... between the hanging one and the puzzle one)

Edited by Sif

Nyan egg is best egg. o Ao /shot

last/bottom row, second from the left. ^^

(On the completed baskets, note.... between the hanging one and the puzzle one)

A spaceship... let's see. Star Wars? Pretty sure Luke had a similar one during the movie.

It also looks a little bit like a Viper from original Battlestar Galactica.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

21 eggs - halfway there! Haven't gotten my egg or my sister's yet, but having plenty of fun. ^^

Only 6 5 4 3 2 more to go! One more hour, lol.

edit: Yay, should be done by 7pm my time! Second to last egg at 6:45, and then the last one at 6:57pm.

I am really loving this year's eggs! They are fantastic *thumbs-up*

Edited by CDM

A spaceship... let's see. Star Wars? Pretty sure Luke had a similar one during the movie.

Nope. v.v; You did get right that it is a spaceship, at least.

It's the Normandy SR2 from the Mass Effect series. <3<3<3