ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

Picked up Charles Dickens' "Hard Times" for inbetween my exam studying. It's pleasantly critical so far, but the prose can be hard to get used to. I dislike writers that emphasise so much on style, most of the time. But then again, muh- Dickens, who am I to judge.

Lets see just finished reading.

1) Tolkien -Unfinished Tales

2) The Abandoned - forget the author but it is about a boy who becomes a cat and learns about being a cat from a stray cat called Jennie.

3) Divergence.

4) George RR Martin's - A Dance with Dragons.

Reading:

1) Split Infinity - Piers Anthony.

2) The Colour Purple.

3) How it really happened - a book that looks at certain things in History and about the facts and etc surrounding them.

Currently re-reading "The Silmarillion" by J. R. R. Tolkien. I love this book so much! When I am done I am planning on reading "At Home: A Short History of Private Life" by Bill Bryson.

reading: the fault in our stars by John Green in time for the movie which is coming out on the 19th in the UK..

The Mabinogion Tetralogy, translated by Evangeline Walton.

I'm listening to Words of Radiance, Book 2 of the Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson.

I'm also reading Grave Mercy, Book 1 of His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers.

just finished reading paper towns earlier!

reading TFiOS, seeing the movie tomorrow...

I just finished The 39 Clues Unstoppable: Nowhere to Run. I'm currently reading How to Be a Pirate by Cressida Cowell.

Anecdotes of Ming Dynasty(1) /明朝那些事儿(1)

I love reading but unfortunately I have exams coming soon...

I just finished Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I couldn't find Allegiant in the school library, so I got a book called Stone Heart by Charlie Fletcher, in which the statues in London come to life. I've read it before and it's good.

I just finished Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I couldn't find Allegiant in the school library, so I got a book called Stone Heart by Charlie Fletcher, in which the statues in London come to life. I've read it before and it's good.

I remember Stone Heart! That was an awesome series. smile.gif

I just finished reading Artful, which was a lovely fantasy based around the Artful Dodger from Oliver Twist. It's quite dark in some parts and very gripping through the entire book. And, even better, it has vampires. Real ones. wink.gif

Next on my reading list is a bunch of reference books for my Senior Project I'm starting in the fall (writing a science fiction novel and need to read up on lots of things, like androids and genetics).

I was supposed to be reading right now but I have to finish my drawing requests. tongue.gif

I have started reading The Hunger Games. I'm still in the first chapter. :c

"Dr. Sleep" by Stephen King. smile.gif My God, I can't put it down! I've been up reading late into the night for the past couple nights. I just want to keep turning the pages! I read until I'm so exhausted I simply can't anymore even though I want to. Now that's a good book!

I'm also on book 7 of Steven Ericson's 'Malazan Book Of The Fallen' series. Excellent series! I've been reading this series for months...the books are huge... and needed a little break from it.

Edited by MedievalMystic