Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

Sayiri hung on. The speed was amazing! She liked being wrapped up in his wings."So where are we going?" She asked, but her voice faded way in the speed.

((I just drewa pretty pic of the,. Sayiris wings look liketheyhave bones., because you could seethe insidebut He was hugging her so I couldn't make him look well >~<))

Sayiri hung on. The speed was amazing! She liked being wrapped up in his wings."So where are we going?" She asked, but her voice faded way in the speed.

((I just drewa pretty pic of the,. Sayiris wings look liketheyhave bones., because you could seethe insidebut He was hugging her so I couldn't make him look well >~<))

He couldn't hear what she said and just nodded. He flew and flew and flew. Arilou had fallen asleep to the gentle glide of his wings but he shook her awake. If she fell, he didn't know what he would do. He loved his sister even though they fought. When he landed, he left his wings out for them to climb off. Across the gap, a beautiful blue light was blocking their vision. It seemed to be coming from... a cave!!

(Anyone who gets the riddle and why the cave is a blue light gets the egg bred from my black stripe and red, or some color stripe smile.gif)))

He couldn't hear what she said and just nodded. He flew and flew and flew. Arilou had fallen asleep to the gentle glide of his wings but he shook her awake. If she fell, he didn't know what he would do. He loved his sister even though they fought. When he landed, he left his wings out for them to climb off. Across the gap, a beautiful blue light was blocking their vision. It seemed to be coming from... a cave!!

(Anyone who gets the riddle and why the cave is a blue light gets the egg bred from my black stripe and red, or some color stripe smile.gif)))

SAyiri gently flew off. "What is that? A... A gaurdian of Nature egg or something?" She said. What could it be..? Is it a Gaurdian of Nature? Probably not. Sayiri thought. She knew The eggs were blue, but there couldnt be so many that it would make a light. SAyiri shook her head.

((Its not gaurdians of Nature, right?))

Name:Cyrus

Egg hatchling elder:(?)

Breed:Gold-horned Tangar Dragon

Crush/Mate:

History: Hatched and took shelter in a little cave untill now (biggrin.gif)

Name:Cyrus

Egg hatchling elder:(?)

Breed:Gold-horned Tangar Dragon

Crush/Mate:

History: Hatched and took shelter in a little cave untill now (biggrin.gif)

Accepted.....

Souta smiled back at Zalazak faintly when she smiled at him. He was taken off guard when she suddenly shook herself off, sending dropletts of water flying everywhere. A few drops spattered him but he shielded himself from most of the water with his wings.

"Don't worry about it. A little splash of water never hurt anyone." he said as she appologized for getting him wet. The young Sunrise dragon arched his wings up in a way that let the water slide off them as he spoke.

~

Sassori sat atop her perch and survayed the area after streching her wings. Her eyes eventually settled on Souta and the other Sunset hatchling. The other hatchling looked much like herself. Except she seemed a bit smaller and thinner than Sassori. The young dragoness settled down on her rock to watch her little brother and this other hatchling.

Souta smiled back at Zalazak faintly when she smiled at him. He was taken off guard when she suddenly shook herself off, sending dropletts of water flying everywhere. A few drops spattered him but he shielded himself from most of the water with his wings.

"Don't worry about it. A little splash of water never hurt anyone." he said as she appologized for getting him wet. The young Sunrise dragon arched his wings up in a way that let the water slide off them as he spoke.

~

Sassori sat atop her perch and survayed the area after streching her wings. Her eyes eventually settled on Souta and the other Sunset hatchling. The other hatchling looked much like herself. Except she seemed a bit smaller and thinner than Sassori. The young dragoness settled down on her rock to watch her little brother and this other hatchling.

bump

Name: Calintor Faramir

Egg hatchling elder: brand new hatchling

Breed: hell fire

Crush/Mate: none yet

History: rather confused he was dropped from a great hight while still in the egg by rebel dragons that were migrating over the elders area all efforts were made to save the egg. however after it fell beneath the tree line to venture further to find it would be suicide. despite the mothers best attempts her cohorts kept her from her all to early death and forced her to fly away. the last the mother saw of her egg was and elder smiling at her retreating while stroking the partially cracked egg. i myself however do not remember anything until i awoke in an arena with a frost dragon staring me down with cold, frightend eyes as the elders grew angry with my lack of strength and killer instinct in the ring and pushed to have me kill for them. i wouldn't i knew something about killing felt wrong i would attack viciously with the intent to kill until the opponent could do me no harm and then i would sit down and sleep as the elders grew tired of not seeing something die they started killing my victims for me after i would beat them and this angered me.

Name: Calintor Faramir

Egg hatchling elder: brand new hatchling

Breed: hell fire

Crush/Mate: none yet

History: rather confused he was dropped from a great hight while still in the egg by rebel dragons that were migrating over the elders area all efforts were made to save the egg. however after it fell beneath the tree line to venture further to find it would be suicide. despite the mothers best attempts her cohorts kept her from her all to early death and forced her to fly away. the last the mother saw of her egg was and elder smiling at her retreating while stroking the partially cracked egg. i myself however do not remember anything until i awoke in an arena with a frost dragon staring me down with cold, frightend eyes as the elders grew angry with my lack of strength and killer instinct in the ring and pushed to have me kill for them. i wouldn't i knew something about killing felt wrong i would attack viciously with the intent to kill until the opponent could do me no harm and then i would sit down and sleep as the elders grew tired of not seeing something die they started killing my victims for me after i would beat them and this angered me.

Accepted but capitol letters are very helpful, along with punctuation. I could barely read your story. I think it would be good for your hatchling to stumble upon my adult, hatchling, and his mate. you could join them on your journey, if you want to.

((Commas too, please. And more periods. You have quite a few run-ons going there. It also helps to reread your posts before posting to minimize spelling and grammar mistakes. :3 Just being a bit more specific. Have fun roleplaying!))

Zalazak smiled. "Fire will be hurt by water," she said, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. She watched the droplets of water slide off his wings and hit the ground. While doing this she noticed how much bigger and stronger than her Souta looked. She looked down at herself. Her scales had a newborn shine, but she was scrawny and pitiful compared to the healthy hatchlings.

((Commas too, please. And more periods. You have quite a few run-ons going there. It also helps to reread your posts before posting to minimize spelling and grammar mistakes. :3 Just being a bit more specific. Have fun roleplaying!))

Zalazak smiled. "Fire will be hurt by water," she said, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. She watched the droplets of water slide off his wings and hit the ground. While doing this she noticed how much bigger and stronger than her Souta looked. She looked down at herself. Her scales had a newborn shine, but she was scrawny and pitiful compared to the healthy hatchlings.

(lol I'm still waiting for girlfaairy)

(uh, Arpiana, you havent replied to my post)

(Oh I thought I sent it. No, its not Guardians. Anyone wanna take a guess? Think of two dragon factors combined powers. Try thinking of what dragon details say on their descriptions. One hint for the first dragon: Sand and fire eguals what?

He didn't try to struggle to see through the light. His blue eyes simply absorbed it and he shouted to Sayiri, "Close your eyes!! The light will blind you!"

As the light faded, a young hatchling tumbled out from behind some bushes, quite disoriented. blink.gif

“Wow that was brilliant the only thing that could have done that was a Geode dragon with some massive light on him!” said the mature hatchling.

“Wow that was brilliant the only thing that could have done that was a Geode dragon with some massive light on him!” said the mature hatchling.

The light did not fade, or hide. Their eyes simply learned to adjust to it. He growled. "Who are you?? Touch us, and i'll kill you."

(nope take another guess and remember my hint hehehe)

“If I had to venture a guess I’d say it’s a Sunsong Amphipteres reflecting its brilliant color through a Geode’s crystals. Am I right?” he said as he regained his composure.

The hatchling jumped back towards the light staring at the full grown. Quite aware of the capabilities one possessed he took a retreating stance and stated quietly "I don’t know."

Edited by devonin

“If I had to venture a guess I’d say it’s a Sunsong Amphipteres reflecting its brilliant color through a Geode’s crystals. Am I right?” he said as he regained his composure.

(nope but actually an excellent guess. remember sand plus fire equals not rocks but...? and its cool)

His cold gaze softened. "No, its much more simpler than that. You are....nameless? Same here. I understand what you've gone through. I used to be called Mmac, but that path ended in a.... dead end of sorts." \

Arilou nodded her small hatchling head. "I am Arilou and this is my brother."

“I have no name and my life was within a circular ring. No food just a small hole under the full-grown’s throne that they couldn’t see barely giving me some heat from and underground magma chamber. I wouldn’t kill for them even if it meant my death. If I’m going to kill anyone I want it to be my choice not someone else’s. I waited for a long time. Where I was held there was no passage of time just one battle after the next. There were maybe forty battles in which I left my opponent breathing. Before…” as his eyes glazed over, he lost himself in his own mind.

“I have no name and my life was within a circular ring. No food just a small hole under the full-grown’s throne that they couldn’t see barely giving me some heat from and underground magma chamber. I wouldn’t kill for them even if it meant my death. If I’m going to kill anyone I want it to be my choice not someone else’s. I waited for a long time. Where I was held there was no passage of time just one battle after the next. There were maybe forty battles in which I left my opponent breathing. Before…” as his eyes glazed over, he lost himself in his own mind.

"Before they pushed you to kill one. I was a newborn when I was forced to do my first. A moonstone hatchling." His pupiless eyes blinked softly and sighed.

“Oh I’m sorry for the trouble I was just passing through and heard you landing over hear I figured you were not one of the full-grown chasing me. I broke out just yesterday and have been running ever since. If I don’t keep moving they’ll catch me it was very nice to meet you.” With a nod of his head he began to move for the opposite bush from the one he came from. smile.gif

Edited by devonin

“Oh I’m sorry for the trouble I was just passing through and heard you landing over hear I figured you were not one of the elders chasing me. I broke out just yesterday and have been running ever since. If I don’t keep moving they’ll catch me it was very nice to meet you.” With a nod of his head he began to move for the opposite bush from the one he came from. smile.gif

He shouted. "Wait!! Come with us! They can't hurt you anymore! The head elder died, and we took over. Its everyone's cave now. Please, you might be able to help us." His claws sheathed and he dipped his head.

Arilou was staring at him intently. No, that can't be righ. He's fire. I'm water. How could he even like me? I'm mistaken... I must be! Her heart started to beat faster and faster as her eyes drilled into his.

“Are you sure? I wouldn’t want to be a burden.” He said sluggishly, as his face began to meld into this reddish hue. (He couldn’t remove his gaze from Arilou. What was it about this particular dragon that caught his eye he had seen many more, well given the full-growns had killed them after he defeated them. Why did he care so much for something he had seen destroyed before his very eyes so many times before.) All of a sudden he tore his eyes from her towards a more pressing matter.

Edited by devonin