Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

"Chains? Cages? What are those?" Zalazak asked, hearing the unfamiliar words. She climbed out of the pristine pool and shook herself much like a dog, sending a spray of water droplets in every direction. The soft light hit her scales, making them glow gently like the moon that hung in the sky at night. The moon... it's been so long since I've seen it, she thought sadly.

He sighed softly. "i need to go. I'm sorry." Tears streamed from his eyes. He turned and ran to another section of the cave, the part where some plantation grew. He sat in the gap of sunlight, letting the tears flow. Why?? Why now?? His body was a bit larger than his imprint bu he bet Sayiri's was probably the same.

Sayiri watched as he went away. what? What is it? Does he think i hate him again? Sayiri frowned. She followed him into the section of the cave/ "Hey. Tis what wrong?" She said. She sat next to him and leaned on him."You sister keeps staring at us...."

Sayiri watched as he went away. what? What is it? Does he think i hate him again? Sayiri frowned. She followed him into the section of the cave/ "Hey. Tis what wrong?" She said. She sat next to him and leaned on him."You sister keeps staring at us...."

"She has a right to. She knows.....only she knows." His body turn cold and frigid and began to shake. His words were barely legible between his sobs

"She knows what ?" SAyiri said. She tried warming up him, but even her very warm body wasnt enough.

Zalazak backed away hurriedly as the dragon ran past her. She saw the glint of tears in his eyes. Did I do something? Was it something I said? she thought ashamedly. With a small sigh she began to navigate herself back to Souta. She secretly kind of missed the Sunrise. But why do I miss him? she thought. If dragons could blush Zalazak definitely was. She laughed nervously to herself as she entered the spacious cave with the other dragons and sat down next to Souta. She was still a bit malnourished and scraggly but her scales had been returned to their former sheen, the beads of moisture gleaming like jewels as they slid down her body and plopped soundlessly onto the dirt floor.

Arilou tried to shush her brother, tears in her own eyes. "We can't stay here. Not tonight."

He sighed. "I can't do it. Not again. We can't win."

She pulled him to his feet.

"What the...?" Sayiri said. She watched. "Whats happening?"

Arilou stood up and began to walk. She shriveled through the cave tunnels and found an opening. The dedland and bones horrified her but she stood and waited for her brother.

He stood and pressed his muzzle to Sayiri's. "I love yoou. Wait for me." He followed his sister and they set off.

(dum dum DUM!!! suspense)

Sassori nodded at what Arilou said to her about them being one big family now. But what about if they grew up and went their seperate ways? She pushed the thought to the back of her head. No sense in worrying over the distant future now when their were plenty of other things to worry about. She watched as Arilou left to converse with some other hatchlings before turning and climbing up a rock outcropping and perching comfortably atop it. She spread her wings and beat them a few times to test the muscles.

Souta flinched back timidly when the other hatchling appeared and lead Zalazak off to clean herself off. He lifted his head as they left and felt his scales bristle. Why am I all bristled out? He immediatly began to smooth out his scales as he settled back onto the cave floor and leaned his head against the cave wall and closed his eyes. After a while he felt a presence settle down next to him and lifted his head away from the wall and turned to see Zalazak had returned. He smiled a little shyly, noticing how shiney and beautiful her freshly cleaned scales looked, "Hello again."

((Can I get a bit of a recap please? All of my posts are being buried and I need to know how to hop back into this))

((Ya, same here))

Um can you read back a bit??? Sorry guys. I think well we went through training. Rhia died of grief when Vrans sorta tussled her. mac's PO'd. um now they are leaving for some unknown cause, him and his sis Arilou. Sayirir fought with a vamp and Amanda's been protecting her little hatchi. stuff)

(me but uhhhh dont know)

(Ok then)

Sayiri watched as they went.They won't go without me! she thought. She followed him."Hey. Your not going without me."She said. She followed him until the opening."What the... What the dragons is this supposed to be?" She said looking around. She had never seen this part- she thought she had already seen all of it."I thought I already checked all the passageways..." That crack! It must've grown bigger since the last time, is this where the dead bodies go? she thought." Why would you guys be in a place like this? I'll follow you no matter what, you know." Sayiri said as she turned to him. She was practically an adult- just a little more to go.

(Ok then)

Sayiri watched as they went.They won't go without me! she thought. She followed him."Hey. Your not going without me."She said. She followed him until the opening."What the... What the dragons is this supposed to be?" She said looking around. She had never seen this part- she thought she had already seen all of it."I thought I already checked all the passageways..." That crack! It must've grown bigger since the last time, is this where the dead bodies go? she thought." Why would you guys be in a place like this? I'll follow you no matter what, you know." Sayiri said as she turned to him. She was practically an adult- just a little more to go.

He sighed. "Sayiri, you may come with us. But you can't come all the way. At the end of the journey, you are going to stop and go home." The crack widened as he pushed, and horrid stench poured in. You could see gnarled plants with gashing thorns growing out. Skulls and bones with ripped, rotten flesh lay around the muddy ground. Arilou took his claw in hers and he clutched Sayiri's in his other paw. "Welcome to... the outside."

Zalazak tipped her head curiously at Souta as he aroused himself from what might have been either a short nap or just rest of the eyes. "Hi Souta... again," she said with a small grin on her face. She shook herself, the tiny droplets that had stubbornly clung to her scales shooting off like stars as they gleamed in the dim light. Their short-lived brilliance was quickly diminished as they struck the barren dirt floor and were absorbed into it. "Oh, did I get you wet? I'm so sorry!" she whispered, feeling embarrassed.

Zalazak tipped her head curiously at Souta as he aroused himself from what might have been either a short nap or just rest of the eyes. "Hi Souta... again," she said with a small grin on her face. She shook herself, the tiny droplets that had stubbornly clung to her scales shooting off like stars as they gleamed in the dim light. Their short-lived brilliance was quickly diminished as they struck the barren dirt floor and were absorbed into it. "Oh, did I get you wet? I'm so sorry!" she whispered, feeling embarrassed.

Zalazak can come if she wants toooo.... The journey will wait for anyone who wants to come.

"I understand... I won't if you don't want me to. Just tell me when I should go back, ok?" Sayiri said. She went into the crack."Yuck! it smells!" Sayiri said. She put her wing over her nose.

((I made something cute yesterday. It was Sayiri and him hugging :3 I would show you if I have a scanner. I can make it on DeviantArt though, it will look messy. I'm not good with computers. I'm best with pencils. Except the BBW freaked me out so it doesn't look good >~<))

"I understand... I won't if you don't want me to. Just tell me when I should go back, ok?" Sayiri said. She went into the crack."Yuck! it smells!" Sayiri said. She put her wing over her nose.

((I made something cute yesterday. It was Sayiri and him hugging :3 I would show you if I have a scanner. I can make it on DeviantArt though, it will look messy. I'm not good with computers. I'm best with pencils. Except the BBW freaked me out so it doesn't look good >~<))

aww just take a pic or sumthing. oh and just go back if your lost. sorry.

I'll edit this later just stopping in

((I'll draw it and take a look at a BBW. Then I'll put it on DeviantArt for all t o see :3 I could take a pic with my 3DS and set it as my avatar too.))

Edited by girlfairy76

((I'll draw it and take a look at a BBW. Then I'll put it on DeviantArt for all t o see :3 I could take a pic with my 3DS and set it as my avatar too.))

(awwww I'll try to draw them tooo!!!)

((let's rp ))

(lets!!)

He wrapped his wings around Sayiri and his litle sister and kept walking on a steady pace, ducking under thorns, gliding under branches. But most of all, he was watching Sayiri and Arilou. He knew they could take care of themselves but, he didn't want them to have to. After what felt like hours, he reached where the vines seperated and the ground crumbled to a slope. A steep high cliff lay below. "Hold on tight and just don't let go." He threw his sister and Sayiri on hsi back and took off with his strong wide wings and left the ground.