Mantafire

Whats your favorite animal?

That's a huge list... I love all sorts of animals.

I guess some of the ones nearest to my heart are: cats (domestic and wild, ANY breed), wolves (real wolves, not the cheesy way they're always painted looking like fluffy malamutes -- I especially love the red wolf, which is rather endangered and lives in the American southwest), foxes (red, grey, other species... the fennec! The fennec! The EARS!), and bats (when I was little, I used to pretend I was a white bat when I wore a white shawl, hehe). Oh, and of course all kinds of domestic dogs -- I particularly love Irish wolfhounds, for being so quirky and shaggy and huge. As for birds: peregrine falcons, condors, crows, ravens, and pretty much anything that I grew up with in the northeastern U.S. -- cardinals, chickadees, towhees, titmice, chipping sparrows, wrens, finches, nuthatches, juncos, hairy and downy and red-bellied and pileated woodpeckers... on and on.

Clearly, I *stink* at picking decisive favorites!

Fennec Foxes (red and sliver will also do!)

Pandas (so cute!)

Bats (fruit or blood drinking will do)

cats (wild or domestic)

dogs (domestic)

Wolves

Hedgehogs

Rabbits

Edchinda

Platyapus (Agent P X-D)

and even though I have a phobia against them..I find someint about large spiders and snakes cute. 0.o

Oh, and baby alligators/Crocs.

I <3 snakes.

Ball pythons are my particular favorite species. They have the sweetest little faces~ smile.gif

Otters. I LOVE otters. Especially river otters. :3

I also like birds (esp. hawk and owls, especially the red-tailed hawk and the striped owl), badgers, rats, tigers, lizards, canids and cats.

I'm an animal lover, though, so every animal is awesome in my eyes!

EDIT: And all mustelids! How could I forget the other mustelids?

Edited by Hawktalon

I 'unno about a particular 'favorite'-- plenty of awesome critters out there and just too many to name.

Vultures and condors are pretty ace.

Warning, unbelievably adorable picture.

Oooh, I love vultures and condors. If ever I've talked about how I think they're adorable, I've been countered with how they look "gross" with their "diseased" looking faces. :b

But that picture is so incredibly cute <3

I 'unno about a particular 'favorite'-- plenty of awesome critters out there and just too many to name.

Vultures and condors are pretty ace.

Warning, unbelievably adorable picture.

Edit: I'm happy to see Alligators and Gharials mentioned. They-- along with crocs-- have the sweetest little faces.

High five! Alligators are adorable, I don't know why most people find them so unattractive and repulsive.

Orcinus orca will always be at the top of my list, whereas the other top few, Lagenorhynchus obliquidens, Tursiops truncatus, Pseudorca crassidens, and Cephalorhynchus commersonii tend to switch around a bit.

I love feline animals. Ocelots, cats, manuls... They are wonderful *-*

Look, look at this little miracles <3

user posted image

Also, i liked falcons abd other little animals.

I love feline animals. Ocelots, cats, manuls... They are wonderful *-*

Look, look at this little miracles <3

user posted image

Also, i liked falcons abd other little animals.

Those ocelots are so cute! You like the same things as me, haha tongue.gif

MOCKINGJAYS or JABBERJAYS

(Even though they do not exist)

(Only in the Hunger Games Books)

I'm in LOVE with snakes right now.

But I also like wolves, falcons, tigers, and sharks. I honestly don't know why but I like a lot of animals.

I am just a huge animal lover in general. I love dogs, cat, rodents, reptiles, monkies xd.png. But my all time favorite animal is the Wolf. ^___^

I have to many favorites but my favorite above all my favorites is a dog tongue.gif Having four dogs just makes my life a joy

I've to say that snakes and wolves probably are the ones I like a little more than the others. However I really like nearly all animales and therefor I count all of them as my favorites. It's only horses I've something against.

@ Gone with the Wind; Yes, they're so cute! I've two bearded dragons. (: Though, none of them aren't mine... One of them belongs to my brother and the other one belongs to my dad.

Most deep-sea things. There are too many varieties of squid to pick a favorite.

Hey, why does everyone like wolves? Just curious.

Wolves are cool,that's why.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I like white wolf,or maybe a black one.......... dry.gif

~Scrollspam Removed~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler