vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

Saihika picked up the Lycan by the leg, swinging in circles before letting him go. The inertia of the swing would launch him towards the beach. He ran over to the other creature. She was suffocating. Sika thought rapidly, then cut his own arm with his kibin. He let the blood flow into her wounds and into her mouth.

((I know cancer isn't contagious, but then again, this is a rare case.))

Edited by vamprah9588

Sirin had her eyes closed. Her breath was raspy and her body covered in blood but at least it was an improvement.

Wolfe landed on the sand and shook his fur once he got up. Pain surged through his leg, the one he had landed on. He cringed and held back a yowl of pain.

Sirin was unconscious. "Mom?"

Come on... The regenerative effects of Saihika's blood should be taking effect. I hope she'll be okay. She had said something, but he had heard the language so long ago, he didn't understand.

Sirin saw her mother fade into the distance. "Go, you have a life left to live."

She woke up, dazed. "Who are you?"

By now, Saihika's arm had healed. He remembered the language the creature spoke, but he didn't remember enough to speak. "Uh, ke Saihika so." He helped her get up. "Gen pya?" He gestured as in a way to ask her the same. Edited by vamprah9588

"Sirin." Sirin pointed to herself as she said it to make it clear that it was her name. Thank you. Sirin hoped that Saihika understood that, at least, he had saved her life.

((Ok wtf..... Where is everyone? Deathras still in the arena waiting for kiras reply.......))

(I think kira hasn't replied to anyones posts lately because shes not online yet.)

Edited by Mousia

((yeah, mainly because she's in the pacific timezone.))

He nodded, showing he understood. He wondered if she needed food. "Gyd yeshai pya?" [Are you hungry?] He pointed ar her, and rubbed his stomach.

Edited by vamprah9588

Sirin shrugged and smiled. She took out a knife and with her free hand pointed at herself and then at him, as if asking who would hunt.

(*is in eastern US and CAN timezone* Lol derp)

"Ke." Saihika patted his chest, as if electing himself, and then pulled both his swords from their cutlasses. He turned and jumped up a tree, moving from one to another with the guthooks. Now, where are some Eridako? he asked himself as he swung.

((Hey, me too!))

Edited by vamprah9588

((Vamp.... I found the desert in Good Eggs, Go bad.... i went into a pyramid and was talking to Kaero.... tongue.gif)

(xd.png, really, vamp? That's aweshum)

(I need to go on good eggs go bad more...thanks, sebbie)

Sirin nodded. She got up and retreived her gun, stuffing it back into its holster. She took out her other knife and leaned against a tree for support. She was ready, just in case something came out and attacked her before Saihika returned.

((Yeah, freezepup pretty much bunnied Sylan, and had him kidnap her char. I can't wait to see shadow's reaction.))

Saihika eyed a lone Eridako, which seemed very bloated from food. It had probably lagged behind it's herd from it's weight. Delicious. He dropped down silently behind it, raising his sword to bring down on it. His arm dropped, and so did the fat Eridako. He hooked his other sword in, and started to pull it as hard as he could.

"Hello there." Sirin remembered the old, ancient voice that had taunted her so long. "Why are you ignoring me, Sirin? You know I will never go away, not in your lifetime, at least. Sirin gritted her teeth and ignored it. The voice was her, the soul of a Night Elf that had gone into her when a Night Elf with strong magic had poisoned Sirin with the evil soul, it was the reason for all her troubles.

It's just your head, Sirin. Sirin told herself, though she knew it wasn't true. She heard the voice of Tyra, the evil Night Elf, last when she was 13 and all that time Sirin had thought that Tyra had left her, but no. Tyra had just been resting.

"Shai!"[Meat!] Saihika exclaimed as he got back towards Sirin. He hauled the dead Eridako over to her. "Yeshai, pya co?" [You're hungry, yes?] He pulled out his swords from the dead animal and sheathed them.

Sirin nodded absent-mindedly. Her mind was on Tyra. She was in denial that the monster had come back into her life. Sirin then snapped back onto reality. The large beast look delicious, it was still warm.

Edited by Mousia

((Tyra Banks? xd.png sorry, couldn't resist.))

Saihika made the cut from his second sword larger, and pulled out a couple of ribs. He quickly shed them of meat, and started chewing the bones. The venison had a sweet tang to it, somewhat as if it was slightly dipped in honey, but was less tough than usual, because of the large amount of fat this one had accumulated. The rib bone was no different until cleaned.

((Crap, now I want a honey turkey sandwich, and I'm at a friend's house sad.gif ))

Edited by vamprah9588

(xd.png)

Sirin swiftly and precisely cut a piece of meat from the animals back. It was sweet but salty, it reminded her of the taste of meat after it had been slathered with BBQ sauce. Sirin held a thumb up as a sign of her thanks and congradulations for a good kill. She cut another piece from the animal and devoured ir, she hadn't realized how hungry she was.

(Life is sad, ain't it? xd.png one always wants what one cannot have.)

Edited by Mousia

Saihika took off a leg from the Eridako, and ate almost the whole thing, except for the bones. He ate as hungrily as Sirin, eating mostly the fat. After a while, he looked as filled as the Eridako had been. No problem, he thought. He started to contract his stomach muscles, compacting all the food he had eaten. This was an adaptation of the Ken'oi, they could compress the food in their stomachs into small nutrient-rich pellets, which could be used as great plant fertilizer, due to the leftover vitamins after excretion.